Chapter 16 "Still The One"

April 28, 2014 8 P.M.

I pass the word to Liam

"My name is Lilian, and I'm not dating Liam Payne."

"That hurt." I laugh after I hear her say those words.

Simon got a little tense after last week chaotic day I've had. Right now, Lily, Simon, Kevin and I are having a strict conversation in the decision of letting this relationship continue. Is she capable to be my girlfriend?

"If they come towards you and ask. Hey Lilian! Please stop! How old are you?!? Is it true you are in high school?!?" Simon looks at her. "What would you answer?"

"Is that of your fucking business?" Lilian answers and I can't contain laughing. "I'm sorry was that rude? I just love fighting."

"That's my girl." I say and I feel Kevin staring toward me. I give a glance to the door and the four boys are showing their face out from it trying to know what was going on.

"She has a very strict point Simon." Kevin said crossing his arms and looking at her.

"She might be 18 but she acts like a 30 year old woman." I say. "See? She's perfect for me!"

I comment proud and pass my hand on my hair.

Lilian raises her shoulders.

"You both know what you are getting into right? Liam, if her age comes out it can jeopardize all you magic plan and career. My lawyers will be around you at any time, but it's a HUGE risk." He stops and looks at Lily, "I know who your family is. Are they aware of this? I hope they do."

"Kids, are you sure about this?" Kevin tells this like if we were on a church getting married. I can't answer this so I've to leave the decision to her.v

"I'm still not convinced." Simon stand up and pulls the curtain down so the boys couldn't see us.

"OH COME ON!" I heard Harry scream from outside and make a little laugh.

"What you don't like about us Simon? The age? C'mon! Emma is 21! She's barely an adult." I say.

"Emma is a UN Ambassador, Liam." Simon replies.

"And what about Barbara! You guys don't remember the story? They kept their relationship a secret for months and you almost kick him from the band!"

"Since when the conversation moved to us!!" Zayn yells from behind the door.

"Silence!" Kevin yelled at them.

"I'm hungry! I'm eating Louie's arm!" Niall yelled.

"I'm really putting him on a strict diet Kevin." Simon looks at Kevin in disappointment and return to us. "I'm still not finish with both of you."

"Simon please, we are gonna take care. We have been together one month and everything is perfect." I say.

"What do you think Kevin?"

"I..." Kevin opens his arms in response. "I just want Liam to be happy."

"THANK YOU DAD!" I say having all my feelings exploding from my heart. Know, Lily is going to ask if Kevin is my dad. She's so... Lily. I love it.

Simon stands up and opens the door to let the boys in.

"I can't believe we were on the middle of the summer. 40 degrees outside..." Harry cries.

"Harry It's March." Niall answers. "So... you are fired?"

"No I'm not." I pass my arm around Lily. "Now I can make this a little formal. Ejem" I stand up.

"Guys, Boss, Louis and Dad" I stare at Lily. "This is Lilian, my girlfriend."

"Unnecessary Payno." Lily says.

April 27, 2014 10 P.M.

"I knew you were gonna be here." she walk towards me and crosses her arms.

I look at her ashamed. I had no idea of what to tell her or do. She was looking radiant that night, but those thoughts couldn't get out of my mind.

"I guess you know what happened?" I act broke, I feel lonely and I sound empty. I cannot say I made a mistake cause I want this more than anything but, why it hurts so much? and why does it feel so incorrect?

I see Zayn and Louis walking out from the bar and Lily sits right on my side and leaves her cellphone on the table. From all of this that had happened I don't want her to feel guilty about this. I should have told Simon a month ago.

Anyways I took the risk. I wanted to protect her... Despite of what happened, I can't leave her.

"Liam" she looks at the table and saw my several bottles of empty beer. "In short and clear. This is a huge responsibility to you. Look at what you are doing to you. I'm not feeling guilty but I'm not feeling comfortable too."

She gets close to me and gives me a unexpected kiss. She knows I'm hurt. I might know say it but she feels it. I cannot deny it.

"I just can't lose you. I've been so trapped for so long." I say "I prefer losing my job, but not you."

"I don't want you to be in trouble. More. Cause I'm a problematic girl." I laughed when I heard her saying that.

"I want him to understand you are different and that I won't let you go. He might try to go on with the band without me but the boys won't accept it. I'm so...confused!" I grab my face and I realized I needed to stop drinking. This problem needs to be fixed as fast as possible.

"Wow wow Payno. Stop drinking your dramatizing." she grabs the beer I was holding and drinks some. "Stop it, If your dying in alcohol I'm too, Is that what you want?"

"Surely no." I say.

"I thought artist didn't need anyone." she says leaving the beer on the table and hang her feets.

"Not this artist. I'm different." I place my hand on her leg. She's wearing a black jeans that I really like how it's texture feels like. I smile at her, I couldn't stop thinking all this sense I was feeling was because of the alcohol, but I love her doble twin right now.

I hear my phone vibrating on the table. I grab it and I see I had forty calls from Harry and Niall. It looks like they have been looking for me for a while now.

Brown eyes, black hair and incredible eighteen year old. My perfect description of my ideal girl. Does she feels the same?

"Can we escape from here, London and fly away far away..."

"Oh right Liam, lets fly to your house then cause you are just a little drunk..."

Lillian calls the boys who were looking at us from the bar's entrance and walk towards us. Zayn gave the waiter his credit card and Louie helped me getting up from the sit. I was feeling dizzy and confused.

Arriving at the exit door I felt been stopped from walking for a moment and saw Zayn grabbing Lily's arm and hiding her on his back...

"We finally find you Liam..." someone said.

We didn't had any escapatory. 

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈.... 

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_