Chapter 34 "Live While We're Young"

July 22 2014 7:00 P.M.

During our walk towards the Eiffel Tower I received around ten calls from Simon asking me where was I? I really didn't want to answer so I blocked him. This was our moment.

"So, what does Lady Illegal things wants to do?" I pass my arm around her while she makes a small laugh.

"I smell horrible." She said while pushing me away for me not to perceive her odor.

"Worse than me on concerts, you won't be able to do that." I look around and I see there's a 24/7 crepe food truck. We stare at each other and I knew she was starving for one so we walked towards it.

We started walking towards the food truck, until she starts accelerating the step, looking at each other, this was a competition.

Running as fast as I could but she was way faster than me, well... she thinks that, sometimes boyfriends need to do some sacrifice. I grabbed her and carried her making me win the race.

"Told you, no one can beat Liam Payne." I said trying to avoid her little and indefences punches.

We both sat on the tables and ordered some crepes and many other food I wanted to give a taste.

"How about a taste of me with some berries..." I wink at her while biting my lip trying to make her laugh. She looks at me with a "seriously? not a bit" look.

"Keep dreaming." she replied.

Then I started feeling hard lights hitting my eyes, they were here. I quickly stand up and put her my cap.

"We need to go now." I grab her and tried to make some way out from the paparazzi, but it was too much.

I heard them screaming my name asking so many questions I couldn't actually perceive.

Lilian started hiding her face and getting closer to me.

"Liam! Over here! Who is her? Is that your girlfriend? What about Danielle or Cheryl?"

I look at Lily this was getting her stressed with everyone around us. There was no way out and I couldn't avoid it. More flashes were seen, I was starting to get blind on the way.

It was to much. I stop and everyone put their microphones on my face while Lilian got a way out of them and call our own savior, Louis.

"Can you please leave us alone?" I said. "We are trying to grab some food. I'm not answering questions, but she's my sister. Please we need to go"

They wouldn't let me out, and Lillian's face was now out of my sight. I got worried and as softly as I could I managed to remove the paparazzi of my way.

Looking everywhere I still couldn't see Lilian. Where is her. I just lost a teen on Paris!

I took my phone out trying to call her, but she won't answer me. "Lily!" I started shouting around the park. This girl loves to play hide and seek, but I had a feeling this was not a game.

I started walking and walking for a very long time. It was getting late and the dark was arriving. Her phone was still off and I couldn't find her anywhere around.

I didn't had any other option than calling the police. My hand started shaking while I grabbed my phone, then I remember what I said to her before she escape from the paparazzi. Agh Liam! You are such an idiot.

I ran towards the hotel and knocked my room's door. What if I act like the paparazzi hurt me? I'll give it a try.

I see Louis opening the door and I grabbed my stomach in a way of pain.

"What are you doing ass." He said.

"I need Lilian to see me." I replied.

"She's not here you idiot."

"You gotta be f*ckin kidding me." I walked inside searching for her while I heard a small laugh coming from the closet. I rolled my eyes and opened the doors. "Found you."

I carry her and Louis look at his phone. "Oh no."

"What is it?" I turn around while changing my arm carrying Lilian from my side.

"They found out we sneak out from the DC hotel." Louie says while packing the few things we brought.

"Alright we need to get back to London." I stare at Lily. "You said Jessica was taking your stuff right?"

"Liam." Louis looks at me with his eyes wide open. "They are here."

A very sound of a limousine arriving was heard out from the hotel. This can't be true.

We looked at each other imagining so many different ideas of what was going to happen. What we were all sure is... we are dead.

"Holy Sh*t we are dead, so dead, and I haven't even got the massagist number!" Louie yelled.

"Your going now then." Lilian looks down and put his cap on.

"Come with me." I grab her hand. "It'll be fun, Jessica left your stuff downstairs... please?"

Louis been between us look at her waiting for her answer.

"Tour with you? Liam what a mad idea."

"It's the last country of the tour." Louis added helping me.

"C'mon we will just go to America. I'm sure you will have fun on the bus and everything." I could totally imagine both of us sleeping on the bus tiny beds with four boys fighting with each other.

"Besides your tournament is over. Weren't you staying one week more for touring?" he gives her a devil smile and points at me.

Louie and I looked at her waiting for an answer.

"But taking a teen out of the continent will be a total illegal stuff..." She gives us a smile. "Then let's go to that blue red country I guess."

I carry her and grabbed my stuff. "Woohoo! This is a trip!"

"Not a trip, you are kidnapping me actually." She replies.

"It's an illegal trip then!" Louis shout grabbing us in a big hug. "Shall we go then."

We got into the elevator then we walked to the limousine trying to avoid Simon and Kevin's evil face. "She's coming with us to the tour. Thank you!"

The three of us entered to the car and started joking about what happened this day and Louie's crazy experience with the old massage lady.

I couldn't believe I was taking her out of the country, this idea was hilarious.

I look at her grabbing her face softly with my hand getting closer to her ear I whisper.

"I love you."

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_