Chapter 29 "Half A Heart"

July 20 2014 9:00 P.M.

Long week, short sleeping hours and I was barely able to call Lilian. Two cities and five concerts. I forgot what it meant when you are on the last loop of the tour.

East Rutherford was astonishing. Foxboro was splendid. Both crowds sang, danced and yelled. Harry always liked to make his water splash to the sky. That boy carries such energy outside him that just makes fans crazy and mad in love for him. Sadly, on the inside his family problems just makes him get into a huge empty bubble.

"I sometimes think Shawn left his two niples on me." Harry said grabbing his chest in amazed and everyone laugh. "Or I'm just that twin who wasn't plan at first place."

Niall couldn't stop laughing at Harry's comment. Zayn just fall asleep very quickly while I continue narrating to the movie cameras about our horrific trip around America, but we finally going to DC.

"I'm dying of nerves, mostly because I know he's the most rich person in America. You think I should stop drinking tee and eat more hot dogs?" Louie says nervously looking at his phone. After almost a year dating Danielle he finally has the family reunion with The Campbell's, also known as the richest family on America.

"America is not like that." Harry put his hand on his head in disappointment. "Secondly, you can easily spare your nerves if you haven't dated my cousin!"

"Me what?" Zayn waked up with the commentary since you should know that Zayn, Louis and Niall are dating Harry's cousins.

"Time to sleep kiddos." Kevin said and Zayn move his curtain while Niall and Harry got into the same bed and cuddle. I look at Louis who was still looking at his phone and grabbing his mouth with his hand. He's dealing with something and I can feel it.

"Yes, we are going in a moment dad." I said to Kevin and he exit our part of the truck.

I walked towards Louie and jumped up on him. "You alright budd? I can see you are..."

"I'm fine Pikachu." Louie said. What?

"That's why you want to cry?" I look at him serious trying to know what's wrong.

"I don't want to cry."

"I know you want, I can see it on your face, and why the Pikachu nickname? I thought I was..."

"When you blush you look like that yellow fat adorable pokemon..." I laughed.

"Yeah yeah I get it. What's up on your phone then. Is that your sister?"

Been noisy has always been my passion.

"C'mon Louie, what's wrong?" I look at him.

Louis took a deep breath and turn his phone off.

"It's my mom." he looks at me and scratch his nose.

Now everything makes sense. Louis mom it's severly sick for some months now. He has been travelling to London constantly to go visit her, but sometimes tour makes it difficult, and chances waste.

"How's her?" I asked.

Of course I know Johannah, since i was ten years old actually. When I usually come to Louie's house she always baked us any type of food, and it was awesome.

"She just got intern at the hospital again, and my dad wants Lottie to back off from the responsibility of my mother. That little sh*t. "

He looks at the highway outside. I didn't know what to say, Louie has an incredible way to act strong with everyone, but all that changes when I'm sitting next to him, and he needs me.

I pass my arm towards him and I hugged him. "Is... she better now? I guess the doctor calmed her. "

Then he didn't say anything. He's broke.

"I think nothing good is coming next to her life, and I see the big need of telling Danielle."

"Why haven't you?" I grab some beer from the kitchen and sat back again with him.

"I'm afraid. I'm not the best open person in the entire world Payno." he explains with his hands.

"I understand then. You love me, that's why you tell me everything." I shake his head while trying to cut this high tense moment. "Sorry dude, you know you can always count on me..."

I started to talk very fast. He makes a small laugh.

"Where exactly did you end school?" he starts imitating my talk with his hand and I kick him with my leg. "So, in three days it's our three years anniversary."

"Is she coming?"

"Lilian?" I look at him. "Well, I hope so. We haven't been on a big big party like that one. It gets me nervous. Anyways, I already paid her everything. She just needs to get into the cab."

"I love how you are getting in trouble more and more." Louie replied.

"I just love taking care of her."

"You are a sugar."

Wait, am I? Sugar Payne... sounds good... right?

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_