Chapter 48 "18"

September 21 2014 10:00 A.M.

"It won't make any difference!" I shouted. "She can't go."

"She will. Both." Simon replied.

"Simon! This is not fair. Since when does age matter!"

"It's not about age Liam. It's about the fact you expose a 18 year..."

"My daughter." Reed approached me... You're kidding me.

"And my sister." Alex walked into the room.

This seemed like a family reunion at my apartment. Casually, everyone wants to kill me.

"The consequences..." Simon said. "You won't see each other, no contact, no message, neither calls. There won't be anything rel..."

"Simon if you just let me explain why did I..." I tried to give my explanation, but no one wanted to hear it.

"Enough was enough with your excuses of wanting to become the most popular of the band." I looked towards Reed, he was really annoying me this time.

"This is not your sh*t dad!" Lilian added.

A silence was made on the room, they weren't kidding about separating us. They won't, right?

It's been six months since Lilian and I started dating. They think separating us because we said the truth is easy. They can't do that, they know how we rely on each other.

"This is the last time you'll see each other..."

"Weeks won't affect that much." Lilian said grabbing my arm.

"There's no time in specific, you will return to America with the rest of the boys, while you..."

I stared at her, I wrapped my arm around her. I couldn't let her go. Not like this. We are a team... a couple.

"Don't dare to step near here, near him." Simon looks at Lilian.

Her eyes were fighting not to cry, I could see Alex was shocked, it looked like this was never planned.

Her dad grabbed her tight and started walking out of the apartment.

I couldn't let her go, so I ran towards her and grabbed her arm. Reed looks at me, and we both look at each other challenging ourselves.

"Let. Her. Go." Kevin grabbed my other arm trying to remove hers.

"I can't!" Then suddenly, everything turned black, and I heard and I heard Lilian screamed my name.

Before I could realize, she was gone.

My story, her's too. I took my black pen and hid it under the white full sheets. I looked at it one last time. Three years exactly, and it never crossed my mind, our last touch was the beginning of the end.

My phone rings several times. I look at the dms and clean my tears running from my face.

"Up to Get Low?"

"Is she going to be there?"

"She had always been."

Now you might realize why I loved her since she was 18.

Hope you like it, Liam Payne story won't end that fast....

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_