Chapter 6 "Little Things"

March 26, 2014 9 A.M.

We were stuck on the penthouse of a Brazil prestigious hotel.

"Here are your soccer uniforms, and remember that today you are the 1D team." Simon said while leaving five different sizes white-black uniforms. I woke up first and wash my face for a few minutes, until I realized...I was in Brazil.

I saw Harry and the others started waking up. I throw the uniforms towards them and found a way to wake them all. I see how Louis realizes he is the team captain and we prepare ourselves for the game.

"Beware, of the queen..." Harry is interrupted by Niall before he finishes the sentence.

"King" says Niall with a serious funny face.

"The KING, of the next big soccer team in history... OHIOOOOOOO" Louis seems excited. He jumped on top of the kitchen table shouting like he just won an Oscar. Then, he grabbed the piece of bread Harr was eating and stare at him with a strange look.

"The one and only, Louis Tomlinson! Everyone scream, ahhhhh, ahhhh." I cover my ears, his scream almost blew up my ear organs. Maybe I'm accustomed to thousands of girls screaming on the same time but when it's about Louis' scream.... no one can resist it!

"Ladies and gentlemen, with some special guests... Mr. Zayn Malik!" Louie said jumping off the table and hugging zayn of the side while he uses Harry's french bread as a microphone. "Something inspiring for the public? Maybe a hot look, the one who always kills Mr. Styles"

Zayn makes a hot staring face to all of us. I can feel Harry is about to make an embarrassing act. He did, Harry screamed like that number one fan meeting his idol.

"You know Zayn, I have also a piece of Palvin in my blood, are you interested?" I have to tell, Harry is totally the opposite of how magazines and newspapers show him. He has a princess heart with a prince body we are all proud of. Hazz likes to take people's joy out from everyone. When it's about his brother, Shawn Mendes, they both make the perfect twin vibe we've ever seen, and it's amazing.

"Harry you'll always be my prince."

The breakfast turn well, we enjoy each others company. Niall loves stories with anything that has to do with fried food, Zayn's mom punishments, Harry's dreadful jokes, and Louis playful activities.

He always find a way to blow our minds. Yesterday he put Niall's underwear at the hotel balcony and hours later the strong wind took it without us realizing. It got Niall really mad, but as I mentioned before, Nialls to pure to be pissed with someone of the band.

"About the girl we saw two days ago..." Zayn finishes his sentence making everyone get their full attention to me. I haven't talked to Lilian for some days now and that's getting me on my nerves. I constantly think what would little L be doing right now or if I just made a complete mistake at the airport.

"She was looking very attractive actually" I stared at Harry while he says that. Poor of him, if I start dating Lilian, Hazza is going to be the single one of the band. What a mess for him.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Niall stared at me trying to know what was going on with me and her.

I can feel everyone's eyes in a way of interrogation. I can't deny it, Lilian is beautiful... I would like to know if she's also thinking of me.

"Appear like it?" I respond... I actually don't know what to say. We are not dating but I'm having a date with her... true, it's still not official.

"She's actually not my girlfriend...yet." Right after I finished Zayn mocks with a surprised face and gets back to his chair making this an awkward conversation.

Staying this days almost up all night waiting for her message, my phone ring and I grabbed it...

My heart stopped, because it was her...

-Hey Liam, how u doing?

I read her message and I'm shocked. "Guys, it's her! What should I answer?" Everyone jumps to the couch squishing me up trying to read her message.

-Hi, everything is doing great! How has your days been?

"Days been? Oh c'mon Liam! Something more professional! Give me that" Louis grabs my phone and starts texting her.

"Wait pal, no no she's not no..."

"I'm actually fine" Louis keeps writing and I'm trying to reach for my phone but Niall sat on my back blocking my way to move. "I was thinking on...." Louis said.

"On that night at Target, write that!" Harry encourages Louis to act so cheesy no one has ever seen me before.

I grab my phone and I look at them with a killing face. They didn't help at all! I'm disappointed.

"Ups, cup of te?" Louis looks at me trying to calm me down.

"I'm punching your little...." I was just going to break Louis face when Zayn stops me.

"She's typing again you hero" Zayn slaps me on my back like if I was getting a text from Angelina Jolie.

I look at my phone and I see a photo of the Target beer halls with that beautiful face of hers right on the side.

-Strange walking through the hallways lonely... she said.

My heart stopped. She actually missed me this days. I looked at the guys and they are also shocked. I get it, Liam Payne actually has someone that's not something that comes around very often.

-I guess I have to say I actually really miss you around Lily.

After all the conversation went perfect, anyways that's how she makes her little things...

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈....

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_