Chapter 47 "Don't Forget Where You Belong"

September 21 2014 6:00 A.M.

This last day has been quiet like a ghost. Kevin and Simon won't say more than two words. "Keep quiet."

Due to the paparazzi and gossip bomb, Lilian and I were forced to head back to London. The safe place, as they say. Keeping us locked between walls at my apartment, when everyone knows where it's located. Here we are, on a gigantic plane heading back home.

"Are you cold?"

I wrap her into my arms while she was playing on my phone, just like a baby. Kevin stood up from the front sits and I look at him. "Kevin, dad, please I'm so so..."

The words were cut off by the speaker and the plain was landing. Kevin steps out of the cabin and I fix my hair.

Looking at the flyers I saw the password for the wifi, without doubting I took my phone from her hands and connect it. I know so much was happening down there.

"Oh boy."

"Whot." She replied sitting on my legs and look at the phone.

I looked through my Twitter and everything I could see where banning restrictions, nicknames and people trying to cancel my role on the band.

"Nothing am, I was just..." I wasn't even able to finish my words before she took the phone back and started reading. "Lilian, It's nothing."

"I guess this is how all this part of fame work." She hangs my phone back and stared at the plain ceiling.

"It's fine you know." I return my look and sound as positive as I could. "Everything is going to change for better, and after that, we are going to tha' soccer game you are always talking about you little shark."

I looked at her and started making some tickles. We both gave a huge smile. I leaned towards her and we both kissed.

I wrapped her back into my arms, I really wish we could just sleep and forget about this.

"We are here."

We both stand up and I grab some of my luggage. "Wait." she said and took out a black cap from my bag as usual.

"BG are waiting downstairs." Kevin replied.

I grabbed Lillian and we both walked out from the plane.

Tons of paparazzi were waiting for us outside the plane. We both tried to snug out from then and jump into the van. Paparazzi isn't something you very much like when you are the main topic at the world. They tried to took her hand away from mine a couple of times, and that really pissed me.

"Liam Payne and Lilian Richards?" I man standing in front of a big van walked towards us. He was our salvation this time.

"They are." Kevin shows his badge, and we all headed home.

The whole road was as quiet as usual. Looking at the window, my thoughts were consuming me again. Is she going away from me? Or is she staying the whole lockdown...

"Liam, I just wanted to warn you that severe consequences might be coming to you two." Simon started giving us a pissed advice. "Lilian, your parents an on their way to Liam's loft."

"Of course they are." she replies sarcastic.

I passed my arm around her shoulder and made her rely on me. My nerves can add that we might not survive to this intact.

"I really love you." I kiss her little hand and we arrived.

"Sh*t." They are here. Paparazzi were trying to kill my door and everyone who was around for information.

We enter to the building and I look up at my door. My hand started shaking as I grabbed the door's handle.

"Liam." Lilian mother said. "Nice to see you two back."

She stood behind me as she grabs my arm and I feel someone by my side. It was our songwriter and co director.

Lifeless.

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_