Chapter 13 "Over Again"

April 27, 2014 1 A.M.

"If you need something, anything really, don't mind of asking..." I tell her while I loosen the bed sheets.

"I don't think I'll need. Thank you anyways."

"Not even a good night kiss? For our first month together." I leave the bed and I walk to her, while I grab her two arms. I approach to her and tried to kiss her.

"Heaven's still to far from ground Payno." I feel her pushing me out to the room door and closes the door on my face.

April 27, 2014 3 A.M.

Two hours later I tried to catch the sleep, but I really couldn't stop thinking about her. I'm worried of Louie's warm up since she's the only girl in the house besides Harry.

Something I have learn about my girlfriend recently, she loves jokes.

I grabbed my phone and started to search myself on internet. It's something I like to do constantly. Five girlfriends? Liam and Louie's ship what's that? New gossips about the band splits and tendency for Larry. This people really don't understand how annoying does this bother Harry and Lou.

Then I heard some steps moving outside my room, I quickly stand up and grabbed one of our rewards that I steal from the living room since time ago and I approached to the door.

I hear some knocks on my door so I open it.

"Hey dude, your sleeping?" Lily places her hands on her back.

"Little L is scared of thunders?" I say.

"If it had only been raining around here." she answered.

"True, I'm sorry, do you want me to be more respectful and put a shirt on?" I ask looking at her laying on the door but she didn't answer.

"Can I sleep here." she stares to another place.

"Make yourself at home"

I walk to another side making some space at the door and before she entered completely I grab her hand blocking her way and kiss her on the check, but It didn't end there.

She knew what I was trying to do and return to me, and raising her tiptoes we stayed kissing while I was still laying on the door.

"Can I join? It looks cozy." Harry walked beside us with a big bowl of watermelon on his hands, his favorite fruit.

"Go with Zayn we are busy here man." I close the door and I carry Lily to bed.

"You have school tomorrow and its 3 A.M. Let's sleep like a normal married couple." I say to her while I place the blanket on us.

"Not even close." she says and turns her body to the other side.

"Fine. Divorced once then. I love you kiddo."

April 27, 2014 8 A.M.

All those memories were running in my mind while I drive my little one to school. It was the first time so I got a little lost at first. The ride was quite at first so I decided to break the silence.

"What do you for fun at high school?"

"Am..." she looks at her soccer shoes. "I love playing soccer with my friends. Most of the girls are so bitches they have strict rules over their nails care. So annoying." she said and I can feel my heart racing to the top.

"So basically you play with boys?" I stare at her.

"Oh Payno, don't tell me you are a male defender."

"No, I guess I should be careful. You have many male friends as I can see, and just look at you. I'm the winner, the badass and the best." I said.

I grab her hand and place it on her leg while some music started playing. She looks at my hand and make a soft movement making me weak and started to feel nervous.

"Turn right and then at two blocks you turn left again."

I make a little glance at her after she comment this and turn again. I started to sing in a slow voice the first song that was on my mind.

"Well you done done me and you bet I felt it, I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted,I fell right through the cracks, and now I'm trying to get back." I start to sing her this song. I don't even remember how I know this lyrics.

She grabs my upper right arm and started drawing with her fingers in my four car marks tattoo in a way I can't describe. I feel a different feeling, like if I was touched by the most sweet god existence.

My feets started to shake in a way and the only sense I was feeling right now, it was the forcing need to stop the car and kiss her like if there was no tomorrow.

I woke up, and turn left. Entering to the entrance of her school, It was a big school with so much garden surround it and at the top of the building, there was plenty of different flags of the world hanged on a straight line. Many different students in each group waiting for the ring to bell.

"Here we are..." she slide her last fingers on my arm and grab her black bag. If you haven't notice, my little wears black all the time. "I think I should thank you."

"Don't thank me." I grab her hand and kiss it, hardly trying to let go. "I'm crazy for you."

"I like you too. Your gonna let me go in some point?" she says staring at me checking to the sides trying to avoid anyone else to see us.

"I don't think I would be able to..." I give her a half smile and I leave her hand. "Pick you up 4:30? It's Tuesday you have soccer training right?" she moves her head in a response of a yes and smile at me softly.

With all this new calendar I feel the double of responsibility, is this what boyfriends do? Or is this what I do?

"A one last kiss..." I said.

She turns her head looking at all directions. What is she doing?

She gives me a short kiss in the check and mix my hair. I made a little laugh.

"Be good kiddo..."

"I don't think I will." she laughs and closes the door.

Then I received a call from my manager and answered.

"We need to talk..."

I'm dead.