Chapter 20 "Na Na Na"

"Mr. Richards, sir I was just checking her to arrive home safely."

"I see. Actually Liam I wanted to invite you to dinner with us." he looks at the other side of the door. "We want to know more about you. You interested?"

"Am." I grabbed Lily on her waist but right then feel her father's killing sight on me so I return my arm and leave it hanging.. "Sure, I'll be fine for me."

I got into the elevator and moved to the last floor. I had a feeling of why he was doing this. My face with a mysterious girl was all around the news.

June 18, 2014 5:00 P.M.

"Liam welcome!" Mrs.Richards received me with a warm hug. Lily's face was really confused. Their parents rarely wants us to chat and spend some time. It felt weird, but I couldn't say no to the offer. It is my duty as big, man, beyond 21 years old boyfriend. I'm freaking out.

I gave Lilian's her soccer bag and she throw it to the couch. A little boy came to the living room and hug Lily's legs. Who is that little buddy?

The boy approached to me and gave me a stare. "You are big and sing, I saw you on my friend lunch box!"

Lilian carry him and fix his hair.

"He is my brother. Patrick, but we usually call him Path."

"What a cool boy." I say. "I'm Liam. Nice to meet u" He grabbed my fingers. His hand was so little. I didn't knew this little boy was gonna be the only one to hit my back, but that's another story.

"Take a sit both of u, I brought snacks." Mr and Mrs.Richards sat on the sofa and we approached and did the same.

Lilian wasn't looking happy, neither comfortable. She continue looking at her father who was removing his lab coat and leave it on the table.

"Sir, are you a doctor?" I asked.

"I work at Royal London hospital and also the Saint Thomas hospital."

Lilian rolled her eyes and lay her head on her arm and with the other grabs my arm and pass it through her shoulders. I hugged her and her father move his finger to a side, showing me to remove my arm from her. So I did.

"I think we really have the necessity to start again the things shall we?" Mrs. Richards said

I moved my head making a yes expression. "Well, I'm Liam Payne. I'm a singer from a boy band but I had the chance to study artificial and technological engineer." I sais.

"You did?"Lilian look at me not believing it. "I thought you didn't end...."

I put my hand on her mouth discreetly and laugh nervously.

"In which school exactly?" Mr. Richards asked and Lilian remove my hand from her mouth roughly.

"Harvard sir." I looked at them. "I was currently working in America so we had the chance to make two years degree."

"Wow I didn't knew you guys had the time to even learn the alphabet."

"Dad." Lily answered.

"Then nevermind, I was just wondering when did you both plan to end your I dont know exactly how should I call it...?"

"Relationship?" I added.

"If u say so, Liam let's get into the point." Mr. Richards grab his two hands and starts thinking. Lilian keeps staring at him as knowing what he is planning, the worst part is I'm can't guess.

"So all this sh*t of talking was just to get to this point?" Lilian asked and immediately stand up. What should I do!

"I just want you back home, back at normal, I need my daughter here again. Your broth..."

"I think I'm perfectly fine having daily trips in and out of this house. Liam let's go now."

We got up from the coach and I follow Lilian to the door.

"You are not going again... you are everywhere on social media."

We both got shock and turn to see Lilian's dad, who turn on the Tv and then I saw a photo, our photo, millions of it been taken during the game.

The worst thing we could have imagined It was now happening.

At our eyes, I just knew I got exposed my girlfriend, and there was no turn back. 

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_