Chapter 38 "Something Great"

August 22 2014 11:40 P.M.

"I'm sorry to act like a total dick hours ago, I was just feeling a bit am jealous. I'm a little shit I know" I said with my two hands grabbing her face softly.

We were laying on the inflatable mattress in the middle of the backstage. We both were staring at each other like there was no tomorrow. I think I'll always be in love of her green eyes.

"You are a not a little shit." Lilian said.

"Really? Oh gosh I was really feeling like if you hated me..." I replied.

"Your going to be a older shit, your almost 23 and It looks like I'm just decreasing age."

We both made the quietly laugh, everyone was sleeping and we didn't want to cause any more problems. My lips got closer with hers and join into a tiny kiss.

"Are you stressed about it?" I lay on my back looking at the ceiling while she placed her head on my shoulder. "Me been, five years apart from you now."

She clears her throat. "I don't."

"Your lying." I move my body in a way I could clearly see her eyes.

"I'm not, are you?"

"When your nose starts moving all of a sudden means you are lying. Also, you move your head to another sides avoiding me." I touch her nose and smile. "Talk to me, cause I think we are thinking the same love..."

We both grab our own hands and laying them on our chest. I took a deep breath, my idea of finally revealing our relationship was making me doubt if that was a good idea.

"Are you requesting my opinion Payno?" Lily replied.

"More than that, we are a couple isn't?" I said. "I understand. It's a huge thing I get it. Let's talk about it."

"The whole thing of hiding everytime we arrived to a new arena or stadium..." 

"There's the One Direction premiere." I interrupt. "I want you to be my date. Showing the world, how much I love you and... that we are together and no matter..."

"Liam that just sounds so cheesy." she stops me with her hand.

I laughed placing my arm around her. "So that's a... yes?"

"That means no more sister stuff?"

"It means your walking with me, people will start taking lots of uncomfortable flash pics and then people are going to ask about us..."

"Just let them talk. I want you to be trending and free by my side. I want this to be known by the world."

"And how exactly are we going to show..." She said.

"I'll kiss you in front of all." I grabbed her face and approach to her giving a lovely kiss. "Just like this. Are you in?"

"I'm so in." we kiss until we fall asleep in each other arms.

August 23 2014 7:00 A.M.

It's my birthday! I'm officially 23 years old. Five years apart from Lily... amazing.

I started hearing voices coming and going out from the room. The boys and I have a special tradition of waking the birthday boy with a surprise, so I just needed to continue acting asleep. I really want to laugh right now.

"Can we throw the cake to him?" I heard my... my girlfriend saying that? Oh thanks I appreciate it.

"No no the cake it's mine!" Niall said.

"The cake is for everyone, that's why I made it." Emma yelled towards him.

"Shut the fu*k up, are we all ready with the things?" Danielle replied arranging Louie's hair. "Seriously, organizing something with you all isn't funny!" 

"Stop yelling Fiona! We all can hear you." Harry pulls her hair making Niall laugh.

"Fu*k it let's just do it, little sh*t you grab this." Louis said and Lilian jumped on Harry's shoulders for her to be taller on this.

"Barb! Oh there you are." Zayn yelled.

"Let's do this."

The next think I felt was a big cake crashing into my face like a bomb, I made a woman scream that made everyone laugh and start clearing my eyes full of cake frosting.

"My cake Lilian!!" Emma yelled hitting his back.

I stood up and carried Lily off from Harry's shoulders filling all her shirt with cake. I felt so happy about my best friends, male and woman now, been around me.

"Happy Birthday Payno!" She says completely acting like a ten year old girl starting climbing my body like a monkey, I carry her with my right arm and clean her face from cake.

Everyone started singing and clapping, I look at each one and felt a great feeling, It's my fuc*ing birthday.

"Now what! I'm starting to get the bday vibe here!" I said hugging Lily like a puppet shaking her to the side. "I want some cake!"

Emma pulled another chocolate cake out from the fridge cutting some pieces while we all sat on the floor.

"Where's the birthday boy?!" Kevin and his team started entering to the room with some confetti flying around a big chocolate chip cookie, my favorite.

I laughed and stood up walking towards him. "I'm old now Kev."

All the staff, cookers, security guards, stylists and even Simon entered!

"Oh wow. Guys thank you." I smiled. 

A massive celebration was heard from up the stage. Everyone started singing my name and was feeling so happy.

The four of the boys sit me on a table with my two cakes in front, while all the staff and Lilian started recording me.

"Happy Birthday Leeroy!" The boys yelled and we all took a picture. 

We all kept celebrating for some time till the boys and girls found ourselves laying on the inflatable mattress around the floor.

"How you guys manage to sleep three hours per day with intense work and always carry that smile on the shows?" Danielle said laying next to Louie.

"Inspirations..." Harry said. "Mine is Niall's brother."

"Knowing that when week end I get to see her again." I replied. "Yeah also Niall's brother I guess."

Both of us received a punch from Niall and the hours started passing till we fell asleep, then we heard Kevin's voice entering the room.

"It's showtime."

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_