Chapter 1 "Right Now"

You remember "Take me Home"? our second hit album.

I remember when I was 14 years old, without realizing the person in front of me will be the one that relies from my vocal cords. Two years later I saw myself in a big house far from the center of London, where the action always takes place, surrounded by the other four integers of the band. We are trapped!

March 15, 2014 9:00 P.M.

Zayn's voice was able to be hear from all the house. According to Simon, he was the right one to reach high notes. Even though the song writers divided the verse into five and each of us will share a chorus. Some of the songs in the album created a special bond with me, and I thought I was the right one for the special notes in each song. 

I was disappointed to hear Simon decided that Zayn's voice will give a bigger impact to the album in a way that makes it stronger. Half of the verses I was chosen to sing throughout the album were given to Zayn. It's true, Zayn's voice has improved during the last two albums and he's now carrying the most powerful notes we have never had before. I really though I was one for it. 

The crowd is my energetic fill that makes feel me, feel alive, and keeps pushing me to move forward. Everytime now, I have been better than never. It's been two months now since the beginning of the tour and we have visited the most wonderful places in the world. Talking seriously I can't wait for our second biggest concert in Milan, Milano, how I like to call it.

"Okey guys, since the beginning", said Paul, our gay choreographer. He's been influencing us with some absurd dance moves. 1D Boys have always been recognized by our incredible not comfortable dance moves, well at least we know the Macarena, that's a thing.

"Testing 3..2..1. OIHOOO!" said Louis. "Hazza you look good today." A silly couple invention made by fans got the consequence that Louis and Harry lost their unity in the eyes of the public but, when it's about the five of us there's nothing that can stop us. Well, sometimes something does.

The famous "Kiss you" song comes out and that means we need to get moving. Louis and I usually move around the left side of the stage, while Harry and Nialler stay on the other side. Zayn begins at the center, then we start rotating our positions for fans to have a piece of all of us. It's weird but it's true. We are Gods brought from heaven as our fans usually call us.

March 16, 2014 12:00 A.M.

Hunger called us in petition of Niall so we decided to call our second dad Kevin, which might act as the first or the third for some of us. I heard right my back a girly scream in a sound of desperation shouting Kevin's name. 

Some hours later we saw ourselves resting at our house, that usually is called "The Jail House Rock," no it's really not. While I was taking some rest I saw my pal Niall coming in and said, "Mate can we please talk?". I still haven't been able to forgive his decision after what happened with Emma. "I'm sorry but I don't talk with people who lie to in my face." Right after that I just find my  way out of the house. 

March 16, 2014 1:00 A.M.

I just kept driving away from the house. This past days I've been feeling like I was trapped in my job, not in my life dream. I keep thinking that staying mad with Niall won't help me to accept my new life. Sometimes all this fame is too much for me to resist it. I feel trapped. I thought Emma would help me with that. That she would give me that happy spark I need right now, but she didn't, she chooses him and maybe it's for the best.  

Thirty minutes have passed now and I'm starving. I haven't eaten in six hours now so I give a turn into a Target in the 5th avenue and tried to find an empty spot for my car. I was impressed the store was empty so I just parked in a spot without realizing there was a motorcycle already parked there so I made a little scratch to it and my car. "Shit! Why is there a motorcycle in here!". I turn around and parked in the spot next to it and I walk inside the store. 

Been famous is hard. I used to watch Bruno Mars and though that his life was totally easy to handle. All the money, the fame and that people hearing your name meant something more than just the A+ kid every teacher knows in school. I kept walking with my grocery car at 2 A.M carrying inside tons of beer and useless food I don't need but felt good buying. 

My mind is blocked and I can feel it. I don't kn... "Wow wow wow careful there" I say while I avoid a door to crash into someone, and it's there where I first saw her.

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈....

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_