Chapter 5 "Strong"

March 22, 2014 11 P.M.

"Straight up the plane to a new hotel..." I sing while I was standing on top of a board, watching tons of people singing with me, tons of it I can say, but just watching Liam Payne. "Just touch down, you can't never tell"

Days passed and we kept talking until she decided to invite me to her high school drinking party on her friend's house. Maybe, I invited her to dinner but she denied so we ended up here. I can feel people around staring at me, and I get it, not every time a "famous" artist comes into a normal party.

Before coming inside she took me from the arm and stopped me.

"There's a thing..." she said while looking uncomfortable of what she's about to say.

"Useless favor but anyways you will accept it." I look at her trying to look like I under...

"In need of a boyfriend for tonight, risky I comment, but staid of the suggestion." I still don't get what she sees on the tree on her side constantly. Staid? I've never heard of that word before.

"So that means I can grab your hand...hug you around and kiss you whe...".

"Wow wow wow..." she interrupts me raising both of her hands. "Relax Liam. You like playing games?"

"Who doesn't" I laugh and look at the door feeling kind of nervous of what might happen inside. Will they know who I'm?

"Great, we are playing the acting one..." she grabs my hand and guides me all the way to the house. I just decide to follow her actions and act...like someone walking on the streets.

I can feel all the voices around whispering my name. Uncomfortable. Girls grabbing her hair and fixing it while I make a small glance at them.

I saw her again, from her back, she is beautiful. Fun fact, she always wears black, but I have only seen her for one week what I'm talking about...

"He's my boyfriend." I imagine myself limits and grab her waist while she was presenting me to her friends, so I guess, people have friends!

Grabbing her waist just lasted for 2 minutes before she slaps her hand on my arm. 

Party went fine, looking at everyone getting drunk and Lilian talking with her friends.

She's not the type of girl who want to be cuddle up. Who wants to be treated as a queen with special treatment. She's so far to be call... Fan.

However, she liked to keep me around her radar, but the chance of grabbing her hand was just too far.

Been so near to her tonight was like grabbing a microphone for the first time. You don't know how well it's gonna be, but as long as you know how to hold it, it's all beyond your power.

Alcohol ping pong, truth or dare, lip sync battle and Midnight memories on. This night couldn't get better.

I wonder if my high school would have been the same good as this.

And the clock was getting drunk too...

March 23, 2014 1 A.M.

For the first time ever I feel totally out of the world of music, popularity, and recognizing. I was the "me" before X Factor. The problem is I've never had the time to actually meet myself at that age on that time.

Lilian made me live what I didn't.... is that however wrong?

Anyways she accepted joining me all the way to the airport. Where my mates and representative Simon, the one and only, will meet us there for our flight.

Brazil, shining and shimmering. Our next touring spot.

Simon necessity to gain more admiration was just getting on his big limits. When he mentioned us we were participating in a charity soccer game. None of us knew how to answer about that comment he made three days ago, it was something we couldn't disagree.

Lilian was looking forward for a way to say goodbye for the first time. While I was driving I look at her for some seconds, my eyes couldn't stop witnessing the beautiful four trace car marks she have on her arm.

"You're gonna miss me?" I added a little more simplicity to the situation. A flirty part of my words always keeps under defensive.

"Is that what you think?" she says watching her black nails and rip them softly.

"I won't get the excuse to return to Target. Devastating." She makes a little chuckle and I smile at her.... thinking her short laugh was cute.

March 23, 2014 1:40 A.M.

Arriving to the airport I felt my nerves tense of having to approach to some paparazzi and might ruin my night. I haven't told the boys, except Louis, that I'm seeing someone. I'm feeling anxious on how they will react.

Simon had reserved my car a special place to park. I step out of the car and the place is empty. Kevin was waiting for me at the enter. I walk to the other side of the car and open Lily's door, she looks surprised when I do that, maybe no one has ever done that to her but I'm just being gentle.

We walk inside and I can see all the boys and their girls saying goodbye to each other. I'm still trying to know how to say goodbye to her. Maybe just a Thank you for joining me here! or a Today was totally amazing hope to see us soon!. This is really hard to do!

I stop her before arriving to them.

"Well, It's the end of the night. I wanted to ask you something..." I look at her waiting for a reaction but she didn't seem to say anything so I continued. "I'm looking forward to ask you out to an official date, maybe dinner?" I say while I approach to her trying to make this look honest.

"Why would I. Somehow your world and mine... are not compatible." I try not to look surprised of what she just said but I can't look weak about it. I look at her and I can feel she's trying to avoid this conversation.

"Is that what you think?" I give her back her jacket and help her to use it. "You have such pretty hair."

I was sure of something. Lilian wasn't like the other girls. How can I prove it...

"Maybe, I can't deny your invitation."

"Maybe you're right." I pulled her close to me and approach my face to her's. "I'm such a dreamer when I say I'm getting feelings for you."

No words came out of her mouth, so I could infer I was ready for making this move... 

I approach to her and grab her cheek. She looks tense. I can feel the boys staring at me but I don't give it a matter, this is my moment. I go near her lips until she stops me. 

"Been you, doesn't make me like the others." She turns and walks to the exit door. Completely avoiding my kiss. Lilian suddenly stops and and turns her head at me.

"Text me when you see the Amazonas, when the sky turns dark, and when the crowd is loud enough. I'll wait with excitement for your arrival... Payne" she makes a half smile towards me and walks out from the airport.

I miss her already... I walk back to the guys feeling like a proudly complete loser and flied to Brazil.

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_