Chapter 32 "Through The Dark"

July 21 2014 3:00 A.M.

Coming back to earth from that nightmare was a relief. We found ourselves sitting on our bus driving all the way to Washington DC. I see the buildings around us and everything just feels the same. Bus, buildings, show, flight and repeat

Been passing half way the tour is giving us all a tiring sickness. The feeling of been away from home and it's non fat food becomes stronger every show that we succeed, but yeah always carry a big smile to the world.

Lilian's soccer tournament was going to be tomorrow, and right now I feel incredibly terrible, does that makes me a bad boyfriend? I've been asking Zayn and Harry help so we can both escape to France, they refuse.

The only lucky one from the band, in some terms, is Louie. Repeating again, he's having the first "Meet the Parents" with Danielle's family since they live in DC. At least he gets the chance to see her. Meeting your father-in law gulp not quite the best experience.

July 21 2014 6:00 A.M.

We just arrived at the Nationals Park, a massive baseball stadium. Kevin gave the five of us cold energetic drinks for us to wake up and start with the rehearsal, before Paul arrived and the lights and production was ready, I grabbed my phone and call Lilian. Sh*t. Voicemail.

I look at Zayn passing from all the stadium with his skateboard, while Niall and Louis enjoy the stage view. On the other hand, Harry was feeling not so good. Last night I heard him crying in the most silent way possible, I couldn't help him really, but I just want to make him laugh for once.

Harry grabbed his shirt and clean his tears falling from his face. It was a family situation.

I hug him for some seconds without saying anything. I just wanted him to know that I'm here, we all are.

"C'mon bud, cheer up. Later we can talk if you are pleased to." I said.

"Guys everyone to stage now." Simón yelled from the crowd chairs waiting for us next to Kevin. I think I've the best face cause I have always enjoyed making shows.

The music started, It was Harry's part, but he just couldn't get into the high note.

"Harry if you are not getting it, maybe you should let me do it so we can finish this fast." Zayn said putting his cap.

He looks at Zayn mad and sings with all his lungs Zayn's high note of Best Song Ever. We all got shocked. He did good.

"Harry. Don't force your vocals like that. We are not in a show." Simon replies.

"He doubts my cords." Harry avoids Zayn passing through his side hitting his arm softly.

"I wasn't. I just think everyone here is tired and we just want to go home." Zayn answered with a more firmed voice.

"Well, guess what? This is your home. Get it." Zayn walks towards Harry, this has never meant something good. I see him get close and closing his hand.

"Stop crying little boy. We all miss it. Deal with it." Zayn looks are Harry making him know the has the power here.

I look at the other boys who were getting worried. Simon aren't you going to do something about it?

"I've been perfectly dealing with it. What do you know about family? The only one you once had completely avoids you. Shut up. You don't know what I'm going through right now."

Zayn looks to another side trying to avoid what Harry had just said and replied "At least I answer my mom when she says she loves me, and well, now your cousin does that too. Just leave me alone."

Zayn walks away and Harry grabbed his arm and punches Zayn in the face without double thinking. I stand up and Zayn had lost his balance. He stands up again cleaning the blood coming from his nose.

"STAND DOWN NOW!" Kevin grabs Zayn from the arms and carries him to the nursery room while Simon took Harry to backstage.

"Holy cow." Niall grabs his face and drinks some water. Louie and I made some eye contact without knowing why Harry punched him? or why Zayn replied those things?

This is a danger zone today.

July 22 2014 8:00 A.M.

"Liam are you out of your mind?"

"I'm not! I really want to go and I know how everything here is gonna be the next days all tense. Please just come with me one day and we are back for the show and your date." I say begging him.

The rehearsal got cancelled after Harry and Zayn couldn't resist to look at each other.

"Liam, promise me we are going to be back before..."

"That's the things about escaping! Now hurry before Simon see us." This was getting real.

I grab my emergency bag where I usually carry with my essential stuff and got into a taxi. Louis kept telling me all the way to the airport that I was nuts for her and he couldn't believe I'm doing this.

We arrived and run towards the first plane coming out to France. I hadn't told Louie but I couldn't get any first class tickets. I just hope it's comfortable.

I couldn't believe it. Our show is in two days and now we are on a plane to France, just to see my little girl playing.

If I were going to get in trouble, better get for her.

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈.... 

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_