Chapter 7 "Midnight Memories"

March 27, 2014 9 P.M.

Millions and millions of flashlights were able to be seen from Estadio Morumbi. It was so heart touching for the five of us. 

"It's beautiful" said Niall while he looked at all the Ireland flags around him. Niall's eyes filled with water. Everyone was really emotional, it was unbelievable.

Even though we have always been close with our families, Niall's family lives far away from London. Niall wrote this song "Don't forget where you belong". Seeing him emotional while singing it is something that always leaves me thinking on how much I love this group.

"I wouldn't change it for anything" Zayn said while hugging Niall. This stadium is totally a dream.

This how another big show in Brazil ended.

We head back to London and my nerves are killing me. Lilian and I arranged to have our date tomorrow night. I want this date to be as normal as possible, erase what people see who I'm and just try to be me. I'm sure it will be something she will like to remember.

During our Target nights she mentioned how obsessed she is with soccer and everything about it so I bought her a gift which I hope she likes it.

March 28, 2014 8:50 P.M.

There I was, waiting for her to finally arrive. It's been two weeks since we last saw each other. Yes, we called and texted but it's never the same than having her around me. Also I can add that I have a new haircut, so nothing can't go wrong.

Flowers? I didn't. From the start she dislike them.

March 28, 2014 9:30 P.M.

I heard a bike park near me. I turn around while she removes her helmet, she was so pretty and.... wait.

I look again at the bike, It had a little scratch right on the back. It took me back to the first day that I saw her, I now remember, I was the responsible of that accident. I swallow my nerves and step out of the car.

Lilian looked at me and no reaction was shown. Turn off her bike and wave at me. I smile, trying to look confident.

I started to walk towards her, while I put my two hands inside my jacket. I have never feel so cool, so confident and better, I couldn't stop looking at her she was lo.....

"BEEP BEEP" a car rushes me, climbing into the front part of the car, after that, I have never feel so embarrassing in my entire life. The old lady started yelling at me, but then she recognized me, and her granddaughters started screaming my name...

"ITS LIAM PAYNE" I tried not to be noticeable, how I swear I wouldn't be LIAM PAYNE.

Ignoring them, and grab my waist in internal pain. I run towards her and I could notice she was trying not to laugh, putting her fist on her mouth.

"You are a very bad lucky guy isn't? I like you."

I laughed and still embarrassed grab her into my arms, a warm very short hug. Well, that's how I felt it was. "You ready?" I look down to her eyes still hugging her. I'm dreaming inside my mind. Then she removed her body from mine and looked another spot feeling awkward.

"One day I'm getting it" I braverly said.

After a long chatting walk, I took her to a famous light festival here in London. Every year couples come here or even families, don't freak out! Yet. To enjoy the beautiful cantoy  balloons. Louis Idea.

Time passed like the car that hit me on my waist an hour ago. Can we please forget about that?

I bought one balloon and give it to Lilian.

"There you go, carefull, small girls shouldn't be grabbing dangerous stuff" I smile at her while she rolls her eyes, but in a cute way.

We both grabbed the balloon and before we let it free I look at her wanted to laugh, but no, there was something unusual about the light, that make her seen so beautiful.

Falling for her makes me forgot the important thing, about what's legal or not. I wonder, if she feels the same as me.

If your wondering, there's a great 4 years of difference between us, that makes it so attractive.

"I think we should make a wish before letting it go" I say this while I look how her eyes' shine due to the balloon's light. 

"Why would I, I don't trust you"

"Wishes aren't supposed to be said to others..." I say while I approach to her and I touch her head. "They are supposed to stay here until they make true."

Lily closes her eyes to make her wish. It's the perfect time. Do it or you'll regret Liam. So there I am.

I want to kiss her. I HAVE to kiss her.

I stare at her thinking with all my nerves if this is the right move, and I'm more than comfortable with it. I grab her face and my lips get close to her. I want her to feel comfortable with me so I did.

I grabbed her and kissed her. Her lips are soft. Her face is clean and real. I never thought I would be in this position with her, but I'm loving it... I'm loving her. She's ... everything.

"I told you." Lily stops me and takes my hands away from her face.

"I'm not like the others Payne." I just look at her, trying to know what to say.

"I know you are not.  Now I'm standing looking at you and...." I take a deep breath. "I'm falling in love with you."

"You think that? Someone can't catch feelings so fast, not even a famous one" she answered.

Then I knew, I couldn't  wait any longer.

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_