Chapter 9 "Another World"

April 5, 2014 7 P.M.

The best one week had come, and before the boys and I take the tour to all Europe they decided to throw a big mad party at the 1D.

Unless for me, I prefer spend my time with my... now existing girlfriend .

"So almost senior year isn't?" I say while I push my supermarket cart. Lily likes to sit inside the cart while I do my shopping.

"What can I say, I'm looking forward to keep my grades" When she finishes her sentence she makes a sound marking it as important. "As much as possible, my achievement is not to depend from a man in some years, capichi?" she looks at me with a serious stare.

"You know that..." I grab a beer box from the shelves. "we are four year apart...right?"

"I know our supposedly big difference in age, does that bother you?" I see her finish this sentence while she opens a bottle of beer and starts drinking it at the middle of the hall.

"Not at all."

I'm worried about her parents. All the parent situation has always stressed me badly. Now, I'm 5 years older. What I'm suppose to do with that.

"Will your parents know?" I say. I hope they take it in a calm way.

"I'll pick you from school." I said without thinking what words where coming out of my mouth.

"Picking me from MY school? you're joking right?" I can see her face expression changed in less than a second.

"I'm not." I said while we finished with our shopping.

April 5, 2014 11 P.M.

Music was heard from miles away from the house. It really was a loudly party. I decided to bring Lilian with me. Lying isn't my ability not even with the band.

We made our way to the crystal door... oh that door, later I'll tell so much stories about it.

Dua Lipa, Ed Sheeran, Selena Gomez, Julia Michaels, and many others as I can see where hanging out. I came over with Alesso and gave him a man hug.

"It's been long time big Payno" Alesso said while I give him a big hug.

"You must be... Mrs. Payne" he says approaching to Lilian.

"Since when did I grow older for marrying, nice to meet a legend of the music like you. My brother loves your work" Alesso and I laughed about her comment and kept walking to approach the boys.

I see Emma. I know I need to tell the story behind my anger, my jealousy, and how she almost became something Lilian achieved. My first love.

"LIAMERRR" I heard Louie screamed at me. I hug each of them with so much love, while Lilian was waiting behind me.

"This is an incredible party, but I think we are here just for one thing, where is she Liam?" Barbara said while Zayn tried to grab her hand and with the other one grabbing a cigarette.

I move to a side and I hug Lily with one arm.

"Guys, this is Lilian, my girlfriend." "Lily, this are my mates and the girls."

"This is not serious" said Danielle looking to another side.

"Love, you all right? this is an iconic moment. Finally I'm meeting Ms. Payne" I hear Louis saying that to his girlfriend Dan and I laugh.

"Why does eve...."

"Stop the chatting. Richards?" Barb approaches to Lily with a surprised face.