Chapter 25 "Save You Tonight"

July 14 2014 7:00 A.M.

"Zayn. Wake up, it's time." Louis tried moving him out of bed, but it's always a huge problem doing that.

"It's not yet, leave me alone."

"Great, can someone come here and help me wake up Zayn?" Louie said putting his pants on and still trying to wake him up.

"Harry you know what to do." I replied.

Harry grabbed his trumpet and open Zayn's curtain. "He's probably killing me."

I looked up at my phone and saw a missing call from my girlfriend. I leave Harry and the other's mission to wake up Malik while I step out of the bus hanging on the missing call.

-Payno here. How are u Li?

-Hey big man, how's the road going.

-Exhausting. I had a missing call from you. Everything okay?

-I just wanted to know how you were doing, listen I need to tell you something important.

My heart stopped for a moment and I started to feel nervous. I sit at the back of the bus and heard her.

I wait for her answer but a silence was still heard from the other side of the phone.

-I went to a big mad party yesterday and I didn't knew or realize.

She takes a breath, I probably know where all this is taking place, but I don't want to admit it. It's been nine days since our big show in Milano. I loved it, the crowd was amazing, and a lot of videos were recorded.

Before the tour begging we were told about the film of our lives. We started recording some interviews during our Take Me Home tour but then, Simon told us the movie was gonna be postponed to our next tour, so here we are.

Cameras are always following us. There's less privacy than other tours. The five of us need to take care of what we say, especially when we comment something more personal. Aka, girlfriends. Good secrets to keeping it.

I took a deep breath and I just asked.

-You cheated?

-I...did. I'm sorry Payno. I know I said I was different from others, bu...

I interrupted. My blood is boiling. I can't believe she did this to me. I guess no one is perfect and now I can't just say nothing, she is gonna...

-Earn it. I get it, I just thought so high and different about you.

Right after I finished my sentence I could hear her and other laughs on the back. Now I knew it. Girls sleepovers are dangerous with jokes especially when it's about Barbara and Danielle.

-Payno, relax big boy. It was a dare. You know I like you.

I rolled my eyes because I knew this was coming.

-Okay okay so this is war huh? You scared a hell out from me!

-Like a competition?

-No thank you, I'm not Louis. Lilian you are such a problematic girl.

-I thought you liked me like that.

-I do. I love the illegal you.

She laugh for my comment while I smile. Then I hear Simon calling us on the outside of the bus.

-Love I've to go. I'm calling you later, be good at school, no reports!

I hang out and walk out from the bus. Zayn had a murder stare. Harry did woke him up with the trumpet and now everyone it's afraid of Zayn since he was almost recovering from the accident of last time.