Chapter 46 "What Makes You Beautiful"

September 20 2014 8:30 P.M.

"LIAM DON'T DO THIS!"

"GET UP AGAIN!"

"DO IT"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

"THIS IS RUINING YOUR CAREER"

"JUST GO FOR IT"

That's when I jumped down from the stage walking towards her. It was time.

"COME BACK LIAM"

"DON'T MIND THE OTHERS."

I turned off my microphone and placed it on my pocket. Deep breath Liam, anything can happen. 18 was played. Just. For. Her.

Our brand new single which exposes her age, people might not be able to understand, but I'll make them understand clearly.

Passing through the crowd I continue singing, I look at Louis and he makes me thumbs up.

"So kissed me where I lay down my hands press to your cheeks..." I smile at the fans who were trying to reach my hand, I look back and saw Kevin quickly giving strict orders for me to get back on stage so I must hurry.

Approaching to her I took of the bandana she gave me when we first started dating hanging on my trousers, holly cow, how I remember. "What are you doing Payno." She says between teeth and I placed her bandana back on her head and gave a smile.

"The thing I've waiting for since I meet you." I grabbed her hand while with the other my microphone, I pull her out of the barriers, the stage light hit us both and I grab her waist.

"I have loved you since you were 18, long before we both thought the same thing... when you were 18." I sang, she understood, everyone did.

The boys started singing the chorus, while our heads were close, I touch her cheek softly.

"You don't know what I have just made." I replied giving her a smile.

"I've been hiding it for so long, she is the lucky senior year girl, you won't understand it right, but she's what I live for. Besides, eighteen it's just a number."

SIX MONTHS AGO

March 28, 2014 11P.M.

"¡London, flew your cantoya balloon!"

"I think we should make a wish before letting it go" I say this while I look how her eyes' shine due to the balloon's light.

"Why would I, I don't trust you"

"Wishes aren't supposed to be said to others..." I say while I approach to her and I touch her head. "They are supposed to stay here until they make true."

Lily closes her eyes to make her wish. It's the perfect time. Do it or you'll regret Liam. So there I am.

I want to kiss her. I HAVE to kiss her.

"Now you can trust me, I'm not those dudes who are..." I said.

"Who are extremely famous and love passionate nights, also wine." She replied.

"I wish it wasn't true, anyways you are here. Make your wish..." I grabbed the cantoya balloon and waited for her to answer.

"I don't make wishes."

"Just. Do it." I approached to her, she had a black and white bandana on her hands. She grabbed my jacket and placed inside a pocket.

"Take it, and whenever it's time, use it." She said.