Chapter 14 "One Way or Another"

April 27, 2014 9 A.M.

I made my way to the studio that Simon told me quickly. I felt very nervous so I grabbed my phone and call Louie.

"Pal. What's happening, I just received a message from Simon and he seems very pissed." I could feel Simon's anger all the way to my car. It's stressing to know what was going to happen.

"Kevin came to the 1D and drive us to the studio at the Oxford Street. We don't have a clue of what's going on, but Simon has been talking on the iPhone and with our lawyer for some time. Where the fuck are you."

I take a deep breath. I think I'm starting to know why all this is happening. I can totally see the news Liam Payne dating a mysterious teenager. This is bringing me total chaos. "I am... I'm going to the studio." I hang out.

Twenty minutes later I arrived at the studio and turn off the car. I look at Lilian's side of the car and realized she left her only jacket she was wearing...

"That little shit."

I step out of the car and saw Zayn smoking outside sitting at the stairs of the entrance.

"Shall we go inside?" I tell Zayn while he stares at me.

"Actually Simon just wants to talk with you." My heart stopped at Zayn's response.

The rest of the boys got out and looked at me.

"Hey Liam." Niall said to me and gave me a hug. His hugs are just truly amazing, but that couldn't erase my tension.

"How bad is it?" I asked while I look at the boys, Zayn gave Louis a cigarette while he ignite another one.

"Paparazzi threatened Simon by posting in all social media a photo of Lilian and you."

"Oh jesus. Now I see what's happening, wish me good luck."

I didn't waste much long until I open the door and enter. I saw Kevin and his others bodyguards standing in front of Simon while he was talking with Maxell. Our lawyer. 

"You have been an absolute idiot Liam." I see Simon hang out the phone and give me an angry stare towards me.

If this is what I think it is. I'm fuck off.

"What are you talking about." I say.

"Where were you. I thought we needed to meet here for the new photos." Simon said to me and I could feel him knowing about Lily, he's not comfortable.

"Listen Simon, I was occupied, and what this is supposed to be?" I look at Kevin and the boys. Everyone was so silent just waiting for us to finish talking.

"A mysterious user send the team some photos of you and a girl. Outside a supermarket, KISSING DESPERATELY." Simon tells at me.

"Aja? Zayn does that very often. EVERYONE does that!"  I yell.

"Who's she." He looks at me serious, putting his hand on his mouth waiting for my answer.

Im feeling like if my heart wants to spill it since time ago, but I'm sure this will ruin my.... she will be gone. A teen can't date a young adult, I'm young but... not so young. There's still four years on between but I can't let that ruin neither of us.

The big bottles of monsters I have generally drink each day have been tremendous for my anxiety. This can't keep me for lying anymore.

"You need to tell me. I'm not standing here for much. We have work to catch up and your just....." he tells me.

"She's my girlfriend." I interrupt him while I grab my right hand feeling my tattoo.

"Oh my..." I hear Zayn saying while he walks towards the studio's bathroom. Louis gave me a stare which I clearly know it's bad.

"I see. I guess this needed to happen in some time. The curious part is, I already know about her, Lilian. Lilian she is."

I felt my heart stopping for a second. Now it all makes sense! Simon called Maxell because they think I'm doing something illegal!

"I also know..." he grabs a portfolio and opens it, grabbing two green papers and read it. "Nowadays Lilian study at the International School of England and Science also known as... high school." He adds between teeth. He's patience it's increasing my nervousness.

"Simon, I don't need to know that. I just came from dropping her to school." I look at him. "I perfectly know who she is, what she is and how she is... she's my girl."

"Well your perfectly fired from the project."

Now I lost it. I couldn't believe the words Simon said to me. So short, but meaningful.

I made a glance to the boys who were outside trying to give me cheers from here, but it didn't had any positive energy. I look at Kevin and he closes his eyes in sorrow.

"Fired?" I said sounding terrified, I couldn't act bravely now that I'm losing the best job I ever have, and the one that maintenances my family.

"Let's make a deal." He grabs a chair and sits in front of me. Grabbing his two hands and watching me.

"You leave the girl, and your in, everything in normal as always, your career will be safe." He tells me.

"What the shit are you talking about." I'm still shocked. He just asked me to leave Lily for my work? Simon is nuts.

"If you don't leave her right now your suspended from the band for one... two weeks, clearly out of any interview, photos, or even concerts."

"Simon you can't do that. Without me, One Di..." I say.

"You won it. Now, you have to take the decision. Either you leave her or.... there's always a door." He says interrupting me and lay on the back of the chair. "It's a one way or another."

Kevin looks at me and I know he truly wants me here, but he has seen us suffer like no band in the world.

I look at the boys watching me from the window and really felt like I had no choice. I couldn't leave her and I know I'll find a way to fix this, but right here, right now... I can't.

I stand up and I grab my stuff. I look at the boys and I know they will do the same for their girls. Harry gives me a hand shake and I walk towards the door.

"You'll regret this." I look at Simon and I walk out from the house and drive away from it without knowing where to go or what to do.

I just lost my home.

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈....

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_