Chapter 39 "Rock Me"

August 23 2014 10:00 P.M.

"Can I open them now?" I said trying to take my bandana out from my eyes, but Lilian hit me.

"Don't take it." She replied.

"All right, but don't let me fall." I search for some walls or something to grab from, but everything was empty around me. "This is scary."

I feel Lily grabbing my arm softly showing me which way should I walk to. I've never been such a fan of surprises,or parties really, but this one really feels exciting, and she makes me feel like my past didn't happen at all.

"Are we there yet?" I continue insisting. "I can't contain it, can I have a kiss?"

She kept quiet and I heard some steps coming besides us. "Careful, some stairs."

"I'm getting killed. I always fall even when I'm looking." I grabbed myself harder from her and we started walking down.

Minutes later we stopped, and still blind from my eyes, I started hearing whispers, first place, where are we?

Lilian grabs my back softly and started grabbing the bandana, she take It out, and I immediately saw millions of lights hitting me, thousands of people saying Happy Birthday.

"Oh wow, what is this!" I opened my eyes and saw a big open party, I started looking around and I could see this was a stadium.

Not any stadium. The United Center of Chicago.

"What.... I'm shocked. You did this?"

I hug Lily staring at the place. This made me so happy. I laughed. "Thank you! I thought we were going to the park."

She continued hugging me and I grab her from her waist and carry her on my back. I started waving the people around me, friends, family, and mates. So many people were here, and the theme was a Batman one, even better.

Everyone had black masks that could cover just half of the face of different superheroes.

I took her with everyone. Many hugs, gifts and food everywhere.

"The Leeroy!" finally I saw the boys. I clearly knew Danielle, Lily and this boys have been planning this for some days. I stared at Louis and laughed.

"Now I feel bad from what I said yesterday." I said hugging the four of them.

"Now this is a party." Harry said grabbing two superhero masks and give them to me. I garb the Batman one for me and extend my arm and giving Lilian hers.

"You are welcome." Danielle added.

"Liam!" I turn and look to see at her brother. Alex. I put Lilian back on the floor and we walked towards him.

"My brother!" I said. He hates me sometimes, but I really like chatting with him.

"Don't call me like that." He said.

"Don't call me like that." I lash out.

Lilian and Alex saw each other and gave a short hug, they are not the type of person who likes those kind of things, yet.

"So, I bought you something." He says and makes a glance at Lilian. "Can you go and keep it on the present things?"

Lilian grabbed the present and walk away from us.

Me? A gift? That's new. I fix my jacket. "Thank You Pal."

"Welcome, so now, I came here for telling you that I'm..." He said.

"That you are finally accepting our illegal relationship? Thank you brother." I sarcastically interrupted him.

"I don't." He fixes his hair looking at the guys. "I'm actually heading to Los Angeles with Shawn."

"Shawn? Camila's boyfriend? Harry's brother?" I stared at him. "That Shawn? The hot one?"

"He's my cousin, but yes, he's helping me with the contract." he looks at me hoping to remember our conversation.

"Zedd, I do remember. That's awesome!" I grabbed his hand in a man way. "You finally making it! You should be proud of yourself..."

"Yeah yeah, that's not the most important here." He turns looking at Lilian, laughing and pissing the girls. "I'm worried about her, all the interchange thing...."

"She's going to understand, and I'm here. I'll take care of her very well." Interchange? I tried to ignore that commentary and gave him an evil smile. "Trust me when I say I will."

"I clearly don't trust you, but I trust her."

"Then welcome to the world of fame." 

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_