Chapter 35 "Kiss You"

July 23 2014 11:00 P.M.

"Ready? Let's get out from here." I step out from the camerino taking my shirt off and grab a clean one. "Hey guys we are going out! Don't wait for us!"

I grabbed her hand and ran out from backstage. "Where to now? This is exciting."

Talking while walking, the city was as awake as New York, It was awesome. Starting to approach to the crowded streets I leave her hand and hug her with my arm.

"Thank you for coming with me on tour." I smiled. "It really means a lot."

She stop for a moment and stands behind my back. I turn around and ask her "What are you doing little shark?."

She starts climbing my back with her arms until I carry her. Both of us wearing a cap and glasses decreased the opportunity to be recognized.

I've never went out on a walk without the boys, and just a girl. What else should I do? People were starting staring at us but I tried to act as normal as I could. I do not want this moment ruined.

"Oh look at that!" Can we reach them?" She says pointing at a small crowd near some trees.

"All right then, let's see what's going on." I checked the street for no one to be following and we walked.

We approach there and see some guys having a dance competition, and some of the public was participating, Lillian was impressed by the guys movement.

Impress? I would give her a reason to get impress.

"You want me to join them?" I stare at her.

She starts laughing at my comment and didn't believe I was serious.

"You know how to?" She asks grabbing my hair softly.

"Let's have a show then." I carefully put Lily down and walk towards them and asked if I could join them. I'm going to impress my lady.

The music started, and I was feeling energetic this vibe was getting me happy, getting us happy. I started dancing. That If I was good?

I gave some flipps, beatbox, clapped and laughed a lot. I was loving this night so she did.

I look at her for a second and she was impressed, and that was exactly what I was looking for, I wink and made a smile towards her, oh no, some girls started noticing me.

Minutes later I see some fans approaching to the park with their merch.

The victory was mine, and Lillian was speechless, nothing to exaggerate, but her boyfriend dances better than any artist. Rarely, I'm in a band with the worst dancers ever.

"We should go now before we can't move." I carried her and we started walking.

"Liam what the fu*k did I just saw."

"This is only the beginning." I laughed. "I like dancing you should get accustomed Li."

I look at some girls and they started recording us. We started walking a little faster. Where now? Oh yes.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"I might be yeah."

"Cool. Let's enter to this restaurant then, up for your age." We both laughed and she hit my arm softly. She's a girl for the baby section.

I open the door of the Hard Rock bar and we both sit on one of those high tables. Seeing her trying to reach the seat was one of the most adorable things I've ever seen.

Time flies, and so do drinks. One, three, five, then seven. We were consuming our own awareness. We didn't now where does this night was going to end but we were just having the best time ever.

Some hours passed and we look at each other.

"You know what's crazy? That we both have the same tattoo." she says looking at her drink.

"You think it's crazy? I think It's beautiful." I said and made a little hiccup.

What's cute from her is those little drunk hiccups she gets while drinking alcohol.

"We should make one." She said.

"Are you serious?" I add grabbing my two hands questioning if that was a good idea.

Fact, her father hates me, and I haven't had a formal contact with him since months ago, and now I someway kidnap his own 18 daughter. I was getting in so much trouble, does this matter now?

I turn off my phone and stare at her. "You are not aware of what you are doing, but I'll do it."

She makes a small smile and get down from the seat. I love 50 dollars at the table and grab her hand strong.

She started searching on google some tattoo shops, Liam what are you doing?

"There's one at two blocks from here" She makes a little hiccup and grabs her hair.

"All right let's go then."

Before we enter I grab her and pull her to the shop door. I put my hand laying on the wall and look at her eyes.

She grabs my shirt and pull me even closer to her, closer as our heads touch and our lips find their way up to a small kiss, but that wasn't enough. We start kissing and everything suddenly disappear around us. I was feeling free and for the first time really loved.

She was my perfect soul mate. She puts her arms around my neck and open her eyes for a moment.

"I wish I could be just a normal guy, who can bring you to lovely dates without been interrupted or seen." I said.

"You thought the famous life was going to ruin your life?" She looks at me.

"I always wanted to be recognized, since I was in school, but now that I have everything I needed, it's just never what I wanted." I stare at those eyes, I could stare at them forever. My hand touches her face. I love it.

"Liam you were bullied?" She asks me.

"I was rejected by a girl twenty two times what about that?" I laughed.

"Well, with that hair who wouldn't." She laughs at her own comment and I gave her a long kiss.

"Your arrogant." I said.

"You're an adult."

"Come on lady..." I said while looking at the sparkling lights of the shop. "Let's do something we will regret tomorrow."

We both laugh and enter.

The day I meet her was the happiest day of my life...

"A number 29 please..." 

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_