25

Nate pov

I watched as Aidan lost all faith in me and disappeared out the room. I deflated. He should know I wouldn't hurt him. Whatever he was thinking about really had him rattled.
Getting up off the floor and following him, I discovered that he had gone to lie on his bed, one arm draped over his eyes, the other rubbing over his left ankle.
"Aidan." He looked over towards me, covering up his ankle as he did so.
He sighed. "I suppose I better show you now." Indicating for me to sit in the bed next to him, he sighed deeply, too deep for him to be okay. The leg of Aidan's trouser was lifted and his sock pulled off to reveal a badly done tattoo of a man's name. It was shaky and the letters done in a mans scrawny handwriting. The area around it was slightly red, indicating it was probably not looked after or it was freshly done.
"Aid? What is this? Is this from another boyfriend? A current boyfriend?" I started to get irritated, the more Aidan was quiet.
"My dad did it." He whispered, the sound barely audible. "It's supposed to ensure that nobody would want to be with me. And that I belong to my dad. Forever." Silence. Not a single word from either of us. "You don't want me. Do you?"
"Aidan baby. Of course I want you. Who cares about a tattoo? I've got loads remember?"
"So you don't hate me?"
"No! I love you with everything Aidan. In fact, that tattoo makes me want to do this more." Planting a kiss on his lips, Aidan relaxed and melted into me. "Your dad hasn't put me off you Aidan. He's made me love you even more."
I pushed him backwards gently so that he was lying down and kissed him again, straddling his hips, using my arms to hold up my weight. "I love your kindness." A kiss to his forehead. "I love your shyness." A kiss to the cheek. "I love your braveness." A kiss to his lips. There was nothing I didn't love about Aidan.
After removing our shirts, I peppered kisses on his head until I found a sensitive spot along his collarbone that made him moan quietly. I chuckled and continued to kiss that spot, creating a hickey.
Taking ahold of Aidan's joggers, I asked a silent question. He nodded and I slid the soft material down his legs along onto the floor.
"Are you sure about this Aidan? We can do this another day when you're ready." I whispered, resting my forehead against his.
"I'm ready Nathan. I'm not a virgin..."
"What?" I sat bolt upright.
"My dad's friend. He- he..."
"Shh. Shh. It's okay. We don't have to talk about this now." I rubbed my thumb across his cheek where a tear had escaped his ocean eyes.
gently, I placed kiss on his forehead before lying next to my boyfriend, pulling him close to my bare chest.
"I want to talk about it Nate. I don't want it to be a thing between us."
"Okay baby. Speak away. I'm listening."
"The first time it happened was the day he gave me the tattoo. His friend, Carl, took advantage of me while I was sedated. I'd woken up as he was pulling up his trousers. I couldn't walk for the next week, every step I took feeling like hot lava in my lower back. I couldn't even complain- my dad shot me down every time saying I was insignificant- that I should take the pain like a man. " We were both crying, holding on to each other for dear life. I hated how Aidan's father had taken so much from Aidan. He destroyed the one thing that was supposed to be his. He'd made Aidan feel broken and worthless, like he was meant to be nothing more than a piece of trash, a toy to use at his discretion. But Aidan was way more than that. No matter what that man had done to Aidan, we would continue to fight through the pain- together.

"Aid baby. You never fail to amaze me. I love you so so much." I placed a final kiss to Aidan's perfectly soft lips, both of us reeling in the feeling of our love.

Authors note

Go me! Double update! 😁😂
Thanks for all your guys support, votes, reads and comments. It means everything to me