•Chapter 19•

When the five boys got back from going snack shopping they saw Namjoon asleep of Taehyung's lap, and Taehyung watching TV at a quiet volume. They were shocked to see such a view before them, and they were partly jealous but mainly shocked.

"What's this?" Yoongi asked, he stepped into the room after putting the bags down for the other members to carry.

Taehyung turned his head to look at the company. "Oh hey guys," He said and wiped his eyes with his sleeve and sniffled quietly.

They widen their eyes at the sight of Taehyung's face.

Taehyung's eyes were bloodshot and slightly puffy, his lips were plump and red, and his cheeks were pink, making him look adorable, but the members knew that he had cried.

Jimin put the bags he was holding down, and walked up to Taehyung then hugged him from behind. "What happened?" He asked softly, he could feel the depressing mood around the two that were on the couch.

Taehyung shook his head, not wanting to talk about it. But after Namjoon fell asleep that left Taehyung and his feelings alone. He never felt so...heartbroken in his life, in fact he never felt heartbroken, not even when his parents left him.

Jimin nodded understanding, "But we're gonna talk about it later, okay?" He asked and moved his body forward, to the side, and looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded and smiled when Jimin patted his shoulder. "Okay, We'll be in the kitchen if you need us okay?"

Taehyung looked at him. "Um actually can you get Namjoon, I kinda want to go to my room, I'm tired." He said, and it wasn't a lie, yet it was an excuse to be away from Namjoon.

"You don't wanna take him with you?" Jimin questioned.

Taehyung shook his head.

"Okay..." Jimin stood up after giving Taehyung a comfort squeeze and turned around to look at Jungkook. "Jungkook can you take Joonie to your room?"

Jungkook nodded. He knew Jimin asked him to take Namjoon to his room because he and Taehyung were the only ones that haven't packed yet. And well Taehyung wanted to be alone so...

Jungkook walked over to Taehyung and bent down, he lifted Namjoon up and walked away with him in his arms.

Taehyung got up a second later and walked away to his room too.

Everyone sighed and started moving the shopping bags filled with snacks into the kitchen.

-

When jungkook got to his room door, he managed to open it even with Namjoon still in his arms. He walked into the dark room and layed Namjoon down onto his bed. Jungkook turned around and turned his bedside lamp on.

After Jungkook got Namjoon under the covers he took his own jacket off and slid into the bed right next to Namjoon.

Namjoon was turned off of his wounded leg so he was laying down on his right. That resulted in Namjoon facing Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at Namjoon's sleeping face. He started getting more tired and his eyes were slowly closing, but he wanted to be awake when Namjoon woke up. And just before Jungkook was completely about to fall asleep Namjoon eyes blinked open tiredly.

Namjoon looked ahead and saw he was now with a sleepy Jungkook. He quietly gasped and was about to get out of the bed, but a arm was loosely wrapped around his waist.

Namjoon looked down at the arm and back up at Jungkook. He almost giggled/smiled when he noticed Jungkook only had one eye open.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked. He blinked and tried to stay awake.