Episode Two

Tori felt a buzz causing her to pull her phone out of her pocket.

Ally Brooke
The studio is free, you can come - Manager

Tori Kelly
Uh sure, let me finish up with stuff.

Ally Brooke
Alright, Ally wants me gone so she'll just be there.

Tori Kelly
Got it, be there in 10.

Tori puts her phone down and watch as her band mates rapped or sing into the mic.

"Are we done yet?" Dinah whined and their management rolled his eyes.

"Fine go home, we'll finish tomorrow." He told them and they all got up, leaving the recording booth.

"It was so hot in there." Lauren muttered drinking the first water bottled she seen in the fridge.

Tori looked at her phone and seen how much time she got left.

"Ard, I'mma see y'all." Tori waved goodbye before leaving first.

Everyone shrugged off her being the first to leave when she's usually the last, but she makes her way to her car and drive to the studio. She makes it on time and enter the place to see the purple lights glowing throughout the room. Tori looked down and seen Ally sitting in the chair writing down lyrics she assumed.

"Hey Ally." Tori spoke up causing her to jump a little.

"Don't do that, come sit." She ushered causing Tori to sit down on the empty chair next to her.

"So, what are we doing?" Tori asked and she pulled up her guitar into a resting position.

"I wanted to collab with you because why not." Ally giggles as Tori shook her head.

"What type of song are we going for?" Tori asked tuning the guitar.

"Let's stick with love songs." Ally looked down at what she wrote and fiddled with her pen.

"What's wrong?" Tori asked twisting in her chair.

"I don't know what else to write." Ally told her and Tori scooted closer to Ally to see what she wrote.

"That's enough, just find the best combinations then we'll deal with the rest later." Tori told her.

Ally nodded and Tori smirked. She started to strum her guitar and sang out the lyrics in the best rhythm, tone, and etc.

"I know, you know, we know you weren't down for forever and it's fine. I know, you know, we know we weren't made for each other and it's fine..." Tori paused and smiled at Ally.

Ally looked up at her and smiled as she joined in on the song.

"If the world was ending, you'd come over right? You'd come over and you stay the night. Would love me for the hell of it? All our fears would be irrelevant, if the world was ending you'd come over, right? The sky'd be falling and I'd hold you tight and there wouldn't be a reason why, we would even have to say goodbye. If the world was ending you'd come over, right? Right? If the world was ending you'd come over, right? Right." They both paused until Ally sung.

"I know, you know, we know you weren't down for forever and it's fine. I know, you know, we know we weren't meant for each other and it's fine." Ally then finish with a smile.