Episode Eleven

Lauren's POV

I left Camila house before she left for Ally's, I was on my way back to my shared house until I see a homeless dog. I tried to ignore it as I walked but I couldn't. I turned right around and went to pet it, it was a puppy and y'all know how I am with babies.

"Wanna go home with me and get yourself some food, a home, and a shower?" I cooed and he started to whine.

Taking off my jacket, I picked it up with my jacket and kept walking. It looked up at me with those big grey eyes. For fuck sake, I couldn't take it anymore so I pet his or her's head and they leaned into my touch. As soon as I reached home, I went straight to the kitchen sing and placed...checking, it's a he.... in the sink. I turned on the sink and sprayed him down as he allowed me to. He was actually enjoying the little shower. After the shower, I let him playing with a heat of the blow dryer to dry him as I find some food. I hear the door open and close, in walks Tori who looks at the puppy with a unreadable look.

"Where is there a dog in the kitchen, Lauren?" She asked putting her guitar down.

"Because there is, don't question it." I gave him a piece of lunch meat which he gobbled up.

"Okay whatever, I'mma head in the shower." She tells me before leaving.

The puppy hops down and pulls the guitar causing it to crash on the floor. I jump back in shock to check if it was broken, thankfully it wasn't because that's Tori's great grandfather's and she would kill me. I pick it up and see a tiny scratch on it.

"Shit." I muttered as I move it somewhere so he won't get to it.

"Bad doggy, bad." I scolded causing him to look down in shame and guilt.

Tori's POV

After I finished my shower, I walk back out to see my guitar not where I left it causing me to panic.

"Lauren." I call and she peeks her head from around the corner.

"Oh you're looking for you guitar, right it's in the living room." Lauren tells me causing me to rush there and see it but with a little scratch.

I looked at her and roll my eyes knowing she also that little dog is responsible. Good thing it's just a scratch, those aren't problems to deal with. I grab the instrument and walk away, I know Lauren and Dinah hates when I'm moody but it's just that day. Walking upstairs, I put guitar on my bed before leaving my room again and going downstairs to eat something. The front door opens and closes, in comes in Dinah.

"Did y'all know Ryan Destiny is Normani's bestfriend?" She asked not even acknowledging the puppy.

"No why?" I asked pouring myself some cereal.

"Because it resulted into her and Zendaya almost fighting then Normani fought Zendaya which was crazy and hot at the same time." Dinah explained as I poured the milk.

"Alright." I put my spoon in and take a bite, loving the crunchy sounds in my ears.

The puppy comes running by as Lauren chases it while Dinah picks it up once lapping around the kitchen two times.

"Who is this cute fella?" Dinah asked as it panted.

"I don't know what to name him yet, but I was wondering if we should keep him." Lauren puts her fingers on her chin.

"I wouldn't mind." Dinah shrugs.

"I don't care." I say sitting down on the couch.

"What's up with you today?" Dinah asked flopping on the other couch.

"Just feeling meh." I shrugged as I take another bite.

Dinah's POV

I feel my phone buzz and it's a text from Normani.

Manz💓😩
I have something to tell you... 😶

Finah🤧😈
And that is? 🤔

Manz💓😩
I'm a virgin.

Finah🤧😈
Woah wow 😮

Manz💓😩
And I want you to take my virginity...

Finah🤧😈
I mean, can I make my girlfriend
first? 🥺

Manz💓😩
AWE DAMN MANI WAS RIGHT 🤧🤧

Finah🤧😈
I- what...

Manz💓😩
It's Camila, we was testing you 🥴

Finah🤧😈
Bruh, she ain't a virgin?

Manz💓😩
Oh she is, we just wanted to see your reaction 🤭

Finah🤧😈
Well um...Lauren brought in a dog...

Manz💓😩
I WANNA MEET HIM OR HER 😭😭

Finah🤧😈
It's a he, can I talk to Manz now?

Manz💓😩
MANZ OMG JRISDJKWKSS THAT'S SO CUTE, AND YES I'LL GIVE HER HER PHONE BACK 😍😍😍

Manz💓😩
sorry about that, I told them what happened today and yeah...

Finah🤧😈
It's okay, so how is your night going babes? ☺️

Manz💓😩
it's going amazing now that you asked, you're such a cutie 🥰

Finah🤧😈
Well my momma taught me how to treat a woman so I'm going to treat you like a queen 😌

Manz💓😩
aww DJ 😘

Finah🤧😈
❤️😊

Manz💓😩
well I'mma head to bed now because that fight tired me out. goodnight love you 💖💖

Finah🤧😈
Goodnight beautiful, love you too ❣️❣️

"You're so whipped and sappy when it comes to her." Lauren says causing me to roll my eyes.

"Go away." I tell her clicking off my phone.

"It's okay Dinah, I'll do the same thing to my future girlfriend." Lauren pats my shoulder as I brush her hand off.

"I'm going to bed, goodnight." I said before leaving upstairs.

I take a shower, do my nightly routine to keep my face looking smooth, and keep my teeth shining. Making my way to my bed, I plug up my phone and make Normani my home screen before laying in bed. I even dreamed about her, damn she's in my head.