Deception

Lavender's grip tightens on the gun as she and the head mutt maker stand on the outskirts of the capital. At this very moment, Zeke is being prepped for his interview, which means most of Panem will be distracted by the upcoming event. A large crate stands behind them, a loud snarl sounds out from inside.

"Here it comes,' The mutt maker, Felicity, mutters as the hovercraft materializes above them, slowly begins to descend. Lavender smiles, and approaches the crate behind her, just as the hover craft touches down nearby. Felicity holds a crowbar in her hand, and Lavender gives her a quick nod, before the girl opens the crate with the crowbar. The snarls from inside grow louder, and the mutt leaps out from inside, but before the creature could move, Lavender fires her pistol, hitting the creature in the side of the head. The mutt replica of Lavender falls to the ground with a screech, blood spraying everywhere. Lavender laughs, and then bends down beside the creature, and places the gun under its right hand, before turning around and smirking at Felicity.

"Make sure you notify them tomorrow night," Lavender says, and the girl nods, before Lavender approaches the hover craft. Before she boards, she takes one last glance at Felicity, and then the mutt on the ground before she climbs aboard. Raven better watch out, her ruling over Panem was coming to a close.

Ok, short chapter to finish off the story. I wrote this a while ago, and decided to upload it. I have written a sequal too it, and while doing that, my friend got into writting his own. So what we are doing is writting a sort of series, I will upload the next one soon, and then I have to wait until my friend as done the 91st games. From there I will do the 92nd and so on until we get bored. The next one will be up as soon as I can be bothered uploading. Well anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed, even if it was short.