I don't think I love you anymore

- I know you only say that you love me so I'll stay

Arriving at Toni's place. Kenny opened the door allowing her to get out, she grabbed her bag and tossed it over her shoulder and frowned at the unfamiliar car that was parked in the driveway.

"Are you expecting any company?" Kenny asked closing the door.

"Not that I know of..." She trailed off.

They walked up the walkway towards the front door. Toni turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. Immediately Ashton jumped up from the sofa butt naked, she frowned as Kenny walked in Ashton quickly grabbed a pillow and covered his area as a blonde haired woman sat up. Toni's eyes widened and filled with pain as tears immediately began to run down her face.

"I leave the house to attend my dad's burial which you didn't even bother to attend and this what the hell I come back too?" She yelled.

The woman gathered her clothes off the floor and stood up holding her clothes against her areas. It was the same woman.

"Hi Raven." Toni said wiping away her tears.

"Hello." She said back.

In one swift move Toni grabbed the flower vase off the table and threw it right at the woman, it hit her head making her black out as she hit the table behind her and land on the ground making both Kenny and Ashton gasp.

"I'm done!" Toni spat.

"No what do you mean-"

"I'm done! I can't take this anymore! How many more times are you going to make a damn fool of me! I hate you!" She screamed.

"I'm sorry baby, I promise this is the last time." He begged moving around the sofa towards her.

"Don't touch me!" She snapped pulling her hand away because he tried to touch her.

"Baby please... listen to me-"

"She told you not to touch her." Kenny sternly said pushing him back.

"Listen here this is my woman-"

Kenny immediately punched him.

"That's for cheating on her!" Kenny shouted.

"Ken, go wait for me outside. I got this." Toni said.

Kenny contemplated on whether he should stay or go. The last time he left her alone with him she forgave him, he definitely didn't want her making the same mistake twice.

"Please." Toni begged.

He let out a breathe and nodded walking out.

"Baby please!" Ashton begged taking her hand into his.

"No! I forgave you once and this is what you go and do? I've been nothing but faithful to you! What did I do to deserve this? What's wrong with me?" She yelled.

"Is it because I make more money than you? Or because my best friend is a guy? Or maybe it's because you've never been able to make me orgasm-"

His palm immediately met with her cheek, she shook her head with tears running down her face.

"I'm so sorry. It slipped, I won't do it again-"

"You said that the last time." She cried before she ran upstairs into their bedroom with him right behind her.

She quickly shut the door and locked it. He began yelling and banging on the door giving her enough time to pack up her bags.

"Baby please! I apologized! What more do you want from me?" He yelled sliding down the door in frustration, obviously she wasn't gonna open the door anytime soon.

Kenny checked the time on his phone, he tapped his feet against the concrete floor and chewed his lip. Was she still fine? Hopefully she didn't change her mind again... just than his phone vibrated, he looked down at it and it was a text from Toni - I need help!! Immediately locking his phone he ran up to the front door and into the house. He looked up shook his head at the fact that Ashton was banging his hands down on their bedroom door.

"You're not leaving me! I own you-"

"You don't own shit but $2500 a month!" Kenny groaned pulling him away from the door.

Ashton groaned.

"What? You can't fight? Cats got your tongue?" Kenny chuckled. "What is it? Are you not gonna tell me?" Kenny asked as Toni came out with her suitcases immediately Ashton frowned.

"I'll send someone to get the rest of my stuff." She said as Kenny picked up her other bag.

"I always knew you two had something going on-"

Toni immediately spun around and faced him.

"I never cheated on you." She sternly said pointing her finger at him. "Nothing ever happened between me and Kenny, we've always been close and you knew that from the start." Toni stated.

"I can't stand you! I don't even know what I saw in you." She shook her head in disbelief.

Kenny allowed her to walk ahead of him. They went down the stairs, Ashton let out a breathe of frustration before he ran down the stairs after her.

"I love you so much!" Ashton cried getting down on his knees, "I beg you don't leave me. I'm nothing without you." Ashton pleaded pressing his palms together in hopes that she would stay like she did the last time.

She faced him and shook her head at him.

"I gave you my everything only to be betrayed multiple times. You don't deserve me, you never did." Toni smacked her lips holding back her tears.

Kenny hated seeing her this way. She walked out with Kenny right behind her. He placed her bags into his trunk as she got into his car. He got into his side and faced her.

"What do I do now?" She frowned before burying her face into her palms and sobbed.

Kenny frowned wrapping his arms around her.

"You can stay by me-"

"No. I don't want to intrude." Toni shook her head pulling away.

"You won't be. It's just temporary, until you can get yourself your own place. Trust me, I wouldn't offer it if I had a problem." He smiled taking her hand into his.

"What about Shanice?"

"She won't mind." Kenny shrugged as he started his car.

Toni looked out the window at the house and sighed, she rested her head against the window. How did it come to this? Was she even making the right decision?