You're the one

- Clarity is clear to see

"You can't see the bride before the wedding!" Ocean scolded Kenny that came rushing into Shanice's dressing room.

"Kenny!" Shanice scolded once he came inside, "this is bad luck." She scolded.

"We have to talk. In private." Kenny said.

She immediately frowned, before waving her bridesmaids and stylists out. "Can you guys leave us alone." She said and they all scurried out.

"Couldn't this wait until after the wedding?" She asked in confusion.

"No. It can't." He said making her frown again.

"You're scaring me." She mumbled.

"Listen, I love you I do but I'm not in love with you." He said, "I've been having second thoughts like crazy for these past few weeks along with some cold feet and this morning it was worse. I can't-"

"I get it." She said nodding her head holding back her tears. "It's Toni right?" She asked removing her veil.

He let out a breathe and nodded.

"I promise you nothing ever happened between us, I never cheated. She's just... the one." He smiled at the image of Toni that replayed in his head.

Shanice nodded.

"Go get your girl. I'll handle everything here." Shanice said removing her ring, "you probably want this back?" She asked holding the ring out to him.

He shook his head.

"Keep it. It's yours." He said.

He hugged her and kissed her cheek before he ran out.

"What just happened?" Ocean asked walking in.

"We're not getting married anymore." Shanice said letting out a breathe of relief. "Thank god he said it first, I didn't think I wanted to go through with this either." Shanice shook her head, "help me unzip this dress please."
_________________________

Toni tossed the sling of her bag over her shoulder and grabbed the wedding gift along with car keys. She checked the time on her wrist watch and rushed out the house and locked the door before she walked up to her car, pressing unlock on the key in the process. She looked up and frowned at Kenny who stood there in the driveway.

"Ken! Your wedding starts in an hour. Why aren't you dressed yet?" She panicked fixing the gift box under her arm.

"I'm not getting married today." He shook his head making her frown.

"It's postponed?" She arched her brows.

"No. I called it off." He confessed.

"Why?" She frowned.

"Because I can't marry someone I'm not in love with." He shrugged walking up to her.

"Toni Michele Braxton, it's been you all along. I've been so hung up on trying to find the perfect one, when the perfect one has been right in front of me the entire time. You're the one, I'm in love with you." He said making her smile and eyes water.

"Well I'm in love with you too." She said placing the gift down onto the hood of her car.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him kissing her lips as her arms found their way around his neck. He lifted her up and carried her back to the house, she handed him the keys as he unlocked the door not once pulling away from their kiss. He kicked the door shut and carried her upstairs in the master bedroom, her body fell onto the bed as he hovered over her and kissed her once again. He caressed her body taking his time, he slipped his hand up her dress and gripped her ass. She kissed him back and fiddled with the hem of his shirt, he raised his arms up allowing her to pull it over his head. Throwing if across the room, Toni whimpered as he trailed kisses down the length of her torso and then pushed her legs back. Kenny pulled her panties to the side and groaned in approval at the state he'd brought her to so effortlessly. His thumb moved up and down her slit, the wet sound that accompanied the action was more for his satisfaction than her own. Sensing his breathe hitting her she quickly sat up and pushed at his head making Kenny frown and sit back to look at her.

"Have you never done this part?" He arched his brow.

She quickly shook her head, "I have it's just that-"

"You didn't like it?" He asked confused and she nodded.

He came back up to her face and pecked her lips.

"Well than we'll just skip over that part-"

"No. I want to do it with you, I trust you." She smiled meaning it wholeheartedly. She kissed his lips making him smile into it before he trailed kisses down to her center once more. He looked up at her as she stared down at him with anticipation.

He caressed the insides of her thighs before he began to kiss her left legs ankle then moved down, he switched to the other leg causing her to grow impatient. She bit her lip watching his every move. He kissed up her tummy before he kissed around her belly button moving downwards again towards her petal. He dragged his tongue up her lips before he gripped her hips making her gasp because at that moment she knew she was getting what she asked her. He pulled her against him and smashed his lips onto her bundle.

"Ah!" She yelled out in sudden pleasure.

He licked between her warm slit and sucked on her pink pearl that twitched in his mouth.

"Mmm..." He moaned into her middle, he truly enjoyed the taste of her and the way she squirmed in his arms.

He slowed down his licks and stretched them. He licked up from her entrance to her bundle slowly and fully so she could feel every movement of his tongue. Letting go of her hips, he rested them down onto her thighs and began to rub on them while she rubbed the top of his head, moaning his name as he wrote it onto her bundle.

"Ken..." She tossed her head back.

"Kenneth!" She gasped gripping his hair as he flicked his tongue up and down against her entrance. "Oh my- damn..." She moaned.

He continued to tongue kiss and suck on her petal sensually until he could tell her orgasm was near. Toni was moaning loudly and holding her legs back watching him as he slurped and sucked up her juices.

"Oh I'm cumming baby..." She trailed off as he stuck two fingers into her wetness and began to hit her G-spot. She bit her lip and arched her back as she reached her peak. Her petal glistened with wetness and so did his face. She smiled at him as he licked his lip and crawled up to her face, he kissed her lips and wrapped his arms around her aligning his member with her entrance.

"I love you Kenny." She said cupping his face looking him in the eyes, "I love you too." He said back and kissed her as he pushed his length into her.

Her mouth fell open as he began to stroke into her gently.