Love language

July 2

"Happy birthday Kiana!" Everyone cheered blowing their whistles and tossing confetti everywhere.

"Make a wish princess." Kenny said.

"How do I do that?" Kiana asked looking up at them.

"Well before you blow out your candles, you close your eyes make a wish in your head and then you blow out your candles after you've made your wish." Kenny said.

Kiana grinned excited to make a wish.

"Do they come true?"

"Only if you don't tell." Toni said.

Kiana nodded closing her eyes. They were shut for awhile making everyone frown at how long she was taking. Finally her eyes popped open and she blew out her candles.

"Yay!" Everyone cheered.

"Why isn't Kallen clapping?" Kiana frowned placing her attention on Kallen in Kenny's arms.

"He's still a baby. But when you turn three he's gonna wanna rip your cake apart, so enjoy the peace while it's here." Kenny chuckled watching as Toni fixed the flower in Kiana's hair.

"So many celebrations behind each other. Last month was y'all engagement party, this month it's Kiana's birthday and next month-"

"It's the wedding!" Toni and Kimberly squealed in unison.

"And the honeymoon." Kenny grinned raising his eyebrows continuously with a smirk.

"I'm the most excited for that part." Toni smirked cupping his face kissing his lips.

"Just a reminder that you two are in public." Kimberly cleared her throat watching the two almost swallow each other.

Pulling away Toni chuckled wiping her lipgloss off Kenny's lips.

"I can't wait to be mrs Edmonds." Toni smiled at the thought.

"Your dad would've been so happy." Kimberly said.

"Yes! He loved Kenny." Toni said with a chuckle reminiscing the times she had with her father.

"I miss that old man." Kenny said.

"Me too." Toni said as Kenny wrapped his arm around her waist.

Toni rested her head down on his shoulder fixing Kallen's shirts collar.

"The sex about to get ten times more nastier." Kenny grinned.

"Ken!" Toni scolded slapping his arm.

"I can't stand you two." Kimberly groaned walking off.

"Poor Kallen's ears. He doesn't wanna hear that." Toni said taking him from Kenny.

"He needs to get used to it, when he's older I will not be holding anything back, even from that one- they say you should scar them as soon as they start to understand the meaning of sex." Kenny said making Toni pull her face.