Read your mind

Toni felt a tug at the sheet, she wiped out her eyes as Kenny sat up and turned on his bedside lamp.

"Hey princess, what's wrong?" Kenny asked picking Kiana up sitting her down in the middle.

"Bad dream." She cried.

"You had a nightmare?" Kenny asked, Kiana nodded before she wrapped her arms around his neck. "You can sleep here, nothing will happen to you because daddy will protect you." Kenny assured her.

Kiana nodded as Kenny slightly lifted the sheet up allowing her to lay down and get comfortable. Toni brushed her hair back and kissed her forehead, Kiana stared at Toni.

"You're so beautiful." Toni said instantly making Kiana grin, "you love compliments don't you." Toni chuckled.

Toni slowly and gently ran her finger down the path between her eyebrows down to her nose continuously watching as Kiana's eyes fluttered, she seemed to be fighting her sleep. Kenny looked down at the two and smiled. He rubbed Kiana's back and with that she shut her eyes and drifted off to sleep. Kenny turned off his lamp and laid back down, he couldn't seem to fall back asleep. He stared up at the ceiling before he turned onto his side and stared at the wall. He still couldn't seem to fall asleep, he sat up and looked over at Toni and Kiana that both slept so peacefully. He had been up almost the entire night, finally getting ready to sleep he watched as some light filled the room. He groaned and grabbed his phone and checked the time, 6:30 a.m. he placed his phone down on the nightstand and groaned. He laid there for a couple more minutes before Kiana's elbow bumped against him. He looked at her watching as she rubbed her eye, she sat up in the process and looked around the room before she faced Kenny and smiled.

He smiled back.

"Good morning Keke." He said. "You need a diaper change?" He asked.

She lifted the sheet and looked down at her diaper before she looked up at him and nodded. He let out a small laugh and slipped out of bed, he helped her down and opened the door allowing her to walk out first.
_________________________

Kenny helped Kiana down the stairs, once they reached the last one he looked up and there was Elizabeth cooking.

"Mrs Elizabeth... what are you doing?" He asked glancing down at Kiana that was finally down the stairs.

He let her hand go and looked back up at Elizabeth.

"You two gave me a place to stay for the night so I figured why not repay you guys with some breakfast." Elizabeth smiled.

He couldn't lie, it smelt delicious.

"You know what thank you, I haven't had some of your cooking in a while and it would be nice to eat some of it." Kenny smiled.

He looked down at Kiana who was tugging at his shirt.

"I wanna see!" She howled.

He picked her up and she stopped and smiled as she looked at Elizabeth.

"Good morning Kiana." Elizabeth said. "I made you some flapjacks cereal." Elizabeth said as Kenny placed Kiana into her highchair.

Kiana clapped her hands in excitement as Elizabeth placed the bowl down in front of her, she poured some maple syrup over it and watched as Kiana went for the kill.

"You and Toni's food will be ready in a couple minutes." Elizabeth said going back to the stove.

Kenny looked around the place and pulled his face in amazement, the place was spotless. She cleaned as well.

"You cleaned."

"Yes. Toni's pregnant so I figured I'd just help out." Elizabeth nonchalantly said as Kenny nodded.

"Thank you," Kenny looked at her. "Let me go wake her up." Kenny said, "will you watch her?" He asked pointing down at Kiana.

"Yes of course." Elizabeth nodded.

Kenny smiled and headed upstairs.
______________________

"Good morning baby." Toni said climbing onto Kenny.

"You're heavy shit." He grunted immediately she frowned. His eyes widened once he realised what he had just said, "you're getting so heavy my son." He quickly placed his hand down on her belly and kissed it.

She smiled pouting her lips.

"Don't I also get a kiss?"

"Baby you can get a kiss wherever you want." He smirked leaning up and kissed her lips.

"You look tired daddy..." Toni said slide her hands up under his shirt.

"I am- stop that." He scolded with a chuckle grabbing her hips, "I just wanna have sex." She whined.

"Well we can't okay!" Kenny scolded. "I should be the one complaining, I gave you a treat last night anyways."

"That only worked at that moment." She pouted.

"Toni Michele stop it." He sternly said gripping her hips. "Just 3 more months." He smiled.

She frowned and got off him. He sat up and rubbed her belly before he got up.

"Come on, let's go have breakfast." He smiled holding his hand out to her.

Finally caving she allowed Kenny to help her up, he handed her robe to her and watched as she put it on. He took her hand into his.

"Where's Kiana?"

"She's eating." He said.

"You made breakfast already?" Toni smiled up at him, "doing big daddy stuff already." She teased.

He laughed, "if you call me big daddy during sex I'm not responsible for what happens in that bedroom." He smirked.

"I'm not doing that." She shook her head and frowned once her attention fell on Elizabeth that was taking Kiana out of her high chair.

"Surprise!" Kenny nervously shouted immediately Toni rolled her eyes.