2 minute warning

3 months later

"The kids are fed, changed and asleep." Kenny said walking into their bedroom.

Toni closed the novel she had been reading and set it down on her nightstand, she took off her reading glasses and placed them down as well. She looked down at Kenny who came and laid between her legs.

"That means..."

"We have to make up for lost time?" She arched her brow with a chuckle.

"Yes." He grinned rubbing her bare thighs. "Obviously there was a reason you wore this extremely short silk nightgown." Kenny smirked placing a kiss down on each thigh.

"Baby... not tonight, I'm a little warn out." Toni smiled weakly gently pushing him away.

Kenny frowned and sat up.

"You're warn out? When did we start using excuses like that?"

"Ken I went into a damn coma for 3 days 3 weeks ago, I lost a lot of blood during that C-section, I could've died and you wanna be mad that we can't have sex?! Use your fucking hand!" Toni snapped getting into bed.

She immediately turned off her lamp and laid down.

"Babe I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I just figured since we haven't done it in soooo long that you'd be up for it now. My bad I'm so selfish." Kenny said getting out of bed going into the bathroom.
______________________

2 weeks later, 9 April

Kiana ran into the living room with her toy box.

"Kiana what did I say about running?" Toni sternly asked.

"Sorry mommy." Kiana said sitting down on the carpet opening the box and immediately she threw out everything onto the carpet.

"Kiana!" Toni scolded. "Who's gonna pick that up?"

"You pick it up?" Kiana questioned in confusion.

Toni shook her head as Kenny came downstairs with their 1 month old son, Kallen.

"Hi mommy's baby boy." Toni smiled kissing his cheek. "Babe you okay?" Toni asked Kenny who placed Kallen into his crib.

"Yeah I'm good." Kenny nodded. "I just have a lot of stuff on my mind that's all-"

"You wanna talk about it?" Toni asked and he immediately shook his head.

"I'm good. Just work related." Kenny said flashing her a small smile.

Toni nodded. She didn't like his distant attitude. She bit her lip and glanced over at Kallen who was sucking on his fist.

"Are you hungry Kallen?" Toni cooed taking him out his crib, she walked over to the coach and sat sown.

"Can I show Kallen my dolls?" Kiana asked.

Toni nodded resting him on her lap lifting her shirt up, she brought him closer to her boob and helped him latch onto her nipple as Kiana sat down next to her and began to show Kallen her different dolls.