Happy birthday

Toni heard an alarm go off making her groan.

"Ken turn off your alarm!" She patted his chest that she was laying on.

He groaned. He stretched his arm out to his side picked up his phone and frowned.

"That's not my alarm. It's yours." He said setting his phone back down.

"Agh! When did I set an alarm?" She argued rolling off his chest.

She grabbed her phone and turned off the 6 a.m. alarm. Why would she ever set an alarm for that early on a Saturday morning. She let out a yawn and immediately when she faced Kenny he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips.

"Happy birthday babe." He said.

She smiled.

"Thank you."

"And yes I did set that alarm to make sure you'd be up." He grinned making her smack him. "Ouch, stop being so aggressive. I need you to be up early because I have a spa day scheduled for you." He said.

Her eyes lit up.

"Oh you're the best!" She grinned hugging his neck.

He chuckled.

"Yeah it's at 8 so you better get ready, as in now." He stated immediately she jumped out of bed and ran into his adjoined bathroom.

He needed her out of his sight in order to get her surprise birthday party together. His phone vibrated making him grab it. It was a text from his mom: Good morning son, today is the day! He laughed it was as if he could sense his mom's excitement through the phone. He slipped out of bed and walked into the bathroom where the steam from shower began to fog the entire bathroom. He slapped her ass as he approached the sink where she was busy brushing her teeth. She looked at him through the mirror as he grabbed his own toothbrush.

"Are we both getting massages today?" She asked.

"No. Today is all about you, I have a little something to attend with my mom." He lied, he didn't like it but he needed to.

"That's odd because you're always complaining about your shoulders." She shrugged.

"Well at least I'm not the one always complaining about my back and legs." He grinned sticking his tongue out at her.

She almost choked on the foam of the toothpaste. She smacked his arm and shook her head. He laughed. He began to brush his own teeth as she rinsed her mouth.

"Are you at least going to join me in the shower?" She smirked pulling her silk shorts and underwear down.

"No because than you're definitely going to be late." He shook his head watching her through the mirror.

"Oh well... suit yourself." She shrugged looking directly at him in the mirror pulling her shirt over her head.

She deviously smiled at him and spun around walking up to the shower, and stepped inside. He held back a smile at the way she was teasing him but no way was he giving into temptation. He didn't want her to miss this spa appointment, his entire birthday gift to her depended on her being at the spa.
_____________________

"Okay they're here!" Hill squealed causing everyone to get into their positions.

"I don't understand why you didn't just let me buy that cake." Toni groaned as she walked up to the front door. "Can I not get a cake?" She spat.

"You already have cake baby." He tried to console her as he rubbed over her ass.

She smacked his hand away and glared up at him.

"Okay I'm sorry..." He smacked his lips shut raising his hands up in surrender. "I thought you'd be more an ease after that spa treatment." He said.

She rolled her eyes stepping back allowing him to unlock his front door.

"You know what... I'm not staying the night." She snapped folding her arms over her choice.

"You're this mad over a cake? No ways." He shook his head in disbelief pushing the door open and immediately she brushed past him and on came the lights as everyone yelled, "SURPRISE!" They blew their whistles and popped some confetti at her.

Her mouth fell open in disbelief as she looked around at everyone.

"Oh my god..." She trailed off.

"Happy birthday Toni!" They all shouted as the Happy Birthday Toni banner fell open.

Immediately making her cry.

"Thank you!" She said in awe.

"Uh uh you better thank that man behind you." Hill pointed.

Toni chuckled as she spun around and wiped away her tears. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he smiled.

"You still mad over that little ass cake, because there's a bigger one outside in the backyard." He said making her shake her head.

"I'm sorry." She pouted.

"It's okay." He shook his head before he leaned down into her ear, "you know I appreciate those apologies you always give me by you just simply waiting on me naked upstairs." He whispered making her giggle.

"I can definitely do that for you." She whispered back seductively.

He smiled and kissed her lips. Hill and Darian approached the two with a gift bag in hand.

"Happy birthday sweetheart." Hill said pulling Toni into a hug. "Thank you so much ms Hill." Toni said.

"Happy birthday Toni." Darian added.

She smiled.

"This is from us." Hill said handing her the gift bag.

"Ohhh my first gift of the day-"

Kenny quickly cleared his throat, "I'm sorry but what was the spa?" He asked.

"Did I say first... I meant my second gift of the day." Toni said looking inside.

Kenny nodded proudly.

"Oh I love it!" Toni squealed, she pulled out Macaroons gift box along with a Versace clutch. "Wow..." Toni gasped.

She pulled Darian and Hill both into a hug before Hill spoke.

"Everyone into the backyard so this party can officially start!"