All of me

"Oh shit baby I'm so close!" Toni moaned immediately wrapping her legs around his waist.

Kenny leaned down and placed his mouth down on her boob, he licked around her nipple and slid his hand down her body pressing his thumb down against her pearl. Toni felt her eyes roll back. The headboard began to hit against the wall repeatedly. She quickly reached up and grabbed the headboard, Kiana's bedroom was right next to theirs and the last thing they needed was for her to wake up.

"Mmm daddy... slow down." She stuttered leaning up rocking her hips against him.

"I will, if that's really what you want." He teased leaning down wrapping his arms around her body bringing them chest to chest.

"Is it what you want?" He whispered in her ear.

"No..." She slurred closing her eyes biting her lip. Her freehand landed on his chest and immediately her nails dug into his skin.

"Uh." He grunted speeding up some more. "I'm cumming baby!" She panted.

"Me too..." He moaned, she let the headboard go making it hit the wall once again and cupped his face smashing her lips down on his.

His strokes slowed down meaning he was close and no sooner than that, they both released.

"Mmm." Toni smiled pulling away.

He kissed her lips again before he pulled out and rolled onto his side. Both staring at the ceiling.

"We should put a mirror up there." Toni said as he rubbed his hand up and down her thigh.

"You're freaky." He laughed turning his head to face her.

She smiled and leaned up on her side.

"I thought you liked it?" She teased biting her lip.

"I never said I didn't." He shot back.

Just then her phone rang. She rolled over and grabbed her phone off the nightstand and answered it pressing the phone to her ear.

"Hello." Toni said into the call, "hello?" Toni said again, silence. "I can hear you breathing." She said before checking the caller ID but she hadn't saved the number.

Toni shook her head and was about to drop the call when Ashton's voice came through.

"Toni, I still love you and seeing you today made me realize that I still want you." He said making her frown and look at Kenny who raised his eyebrows at her in question.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"No one." Toni said immediately ending the call. "Wrong number." She placed her phone down and Kenny nodded.

She switched her phone to silent. Kenny grabbed her body and pulled her against him. She quickly pushed him off her and slipped out of bed running into the bathroom. She pushed up the toilet seat and kneeled down immediately vomiting.

"Babe are you okay?" Kenny asked getting out of bed once he heard her vomiting.

He walked up to the bathroom and walked up to her holding her hair back for her.