Epilogue

"My favourite girls!" Jada smiled as she came walking up to their table.

"Hey." Kimberly and Toni said in unison.

"What a surprise to have you here... OH MY GOd you brought little Kenny with. Oh my goodness he's so scrumptious." Jada cooed once her attention fell onto Kaleb in his stroller.

He grinned making them all smile.

"Such a ladies man, you love woman don't you." Jada cooed taking his hand into hers.

"May I?" Jada asked once she sat down, "yeah." Toni nodded watching how Jada removed Kaleb from his stroller.

"Shit Toni he's so chunky." Jada gasped at all Kaleb's rolls. "Ken said the same thing, he was like 'the other kids were chunky but never like this'." Toni chuckled shaking her head wiping his mouth.

"I think it's because I took him off the boob, and I'm currently feeding him baby food. I never took Kallen and Kiana off the boob so soon. I kinda feel a bit bad, but my nipples can't handle it anymore." Toni shook her head.

"You pump the milk now?" Jada asked.

"Yeah." Toni nodded. "Last week me and Ken were... you know..." Toni said pushing her fist back and forth, "and I started leaking..." Toni groaned pinching the bridge of her nose.

Jada immediately laughed.

"Oh my God... you have no idea how many times that's happened with me." Jada shook her head lightly bouncing Kaleb on her lap.

"I'm not done telling y'all everything..." Toni grimaced.

Jada immediately raised her eyebrows.

"I was leaking so much, so I was like to Ken 'let me pump some milk' because it wouldn't stop. So I go downstairs and I'm looking for the stuff and nothing, the one time I actually really really need it I can't seem to find it and my breast are still leaking. So you know what happened?"

"What?" Jada and Kimberly answered both very intrigued.

"I made Ken suck it out..." She groaned making their eyes widen, "OH MY GOD!" Jada said.

"Eww!" Kimberly grimaced.

"Y'all should've seen his face when he accidentally swallowed it." She laughed, "he didn't talk to me for the rest of the week." Toni shook her head.

"Technically that's all on him. He made me pregnant, so if I'm gonna be leaking he better be the solution here." Toni said as she handed Jada Kaleb's bottle.

"Well shit. Poor Kenny." Kimberly said, "I'm getting a boob job if anyone is interested in my life." Kimberly blurted out.

Toni and Jada's eyes widened as they faced her.

"I want a boob job too!" They both said with their lips pouted.
_______________________

"I'ma be your freak any time or place, any day of the week. Said I'ma let you hit it, I ain't scared, I ain't shy, it's cool with me. I'm lookin' for a thug who ain't scared of the pussy with a gangster lean. If you pull up and a nigga talkin' tough, better freak like me, yeah!" Toni sang along to 'Freaky Girls' by Megan Thee Stallion and SZA.