A mom like mine

May

"Happy mothers day!" Kiana and Kenny shouted once Toni came downstairs.

She smiled.

"Aww thank you my loves." Toni cooed kissing Kiana's lips.

"May mommy give daddy a kiss?" Toni asked.

Kiana looked up and nodded.

"That's a first." Toni chuckled leaning up kissing Kenny's lips.

He gripped her waist and deepened the kiss making her smile against his lips and let out a small moan.

"Stop now." Kiana scolded pushing them apart.

"Where's my big boy?" Toni asked walking over to Kallen who laid wide awake in his crib.

Immediately when he saw Toni his eyes lit up. He gave her his charming all gum smile as he kicked his feet into the air excitedly.

"Are you saying happy mothers day to mommy?" Toni grinned rubbing his chest before she took him out. "Thank you." Toni said hugging him.

"Here's a little gift from me for always being such a great mother and this one is from Kiana and Kallen." Kenny said pointing to the flowers and gift bag on the island.

She smiled.

"You and your brother got mommy a gift?" Toni asked excitedly rubbing Kallen's back as she walked up to the gifts.

Kiana vigorously nodded her head. Toni picked up the flowers and inhaled their scent.

"They smell like your cologne." Toni giggled setting them down as she glanced down at Kallen.

"What flower smells better than the man that makes you cum?" He grinned.

Her eyes widened.

"I will not be commenting on that..."

"Open gift!" Kiana groaned impatiently.

Kenny placed her down on the island and she immediately crawled up to Toni and pulled out the Cartier box for Toni.

"Aww." Toni cooed, "a little help?" She asked as she struggled to open the box and hold onto Kallen.

Kenny walked up to her and opened it, there was a Cartier love bracelet with the kids names engraved on it. She felt like crying.

"This is beautiful. Thank you my beans." She said kissing Kallen's forehead.

Kiana stood up and hugged Toni.

"Kiana love mommy." Kiana smiled.

"And I love you, and you, and you." Toni said steering her attention onto Kallen then to Kenny.

He pecked her lips.

"Not so many kisses." Kiana sternly said holding her finger up.

"When you're bigger you won't even wanna kiss your dad." Toni mumbled.

"Hey. Don't say such nonsense, Kiana's gonna give daddy kisses forever. Right Keke?" Kenny asked and she immediately nodded her head proudly jumping into his arms.