Close

- I just can't breathe without my baby

"Would you like for me to bring you guys a high chair for this little cutie?" The waitress asked steering her attention from Kiana onto Kenny.

"Yes please." Toni said leaning forward grabbing Kiana's hands away from the candles.

She tried to take the candle she was already holding from her but Kiana had other plans. She shouted banging it down on the table.

"Oh god." Toni mumbled.

Kenny quickly grabbed the candle from Kiana making her look up at him and frown, she pushed out her bottom lip as tears began to form sitting at the brim of her eyelids.

"I'm sorry princess but you can't play with that." He frowned making her sob.

Toni looked around at the people that began to look at them.

"We'll be back." Kenny said standing up fixing Kiana in his arms and stepped out.

Kiana loved nature, so outside walks always calmed her down. Toni let out a breathe.

"Anything to drink?" Their waitress asked.

"My fiancé would like some white wine and I'll take a virgin piña colada." Toni smiled up at her.

"Okay. I'll have someone bring over her high chair and I'll be back with y'all drinks." She smiled ready to walk off.

"Oh would you please check with your supervisor about the birthday cake under the name of Edmonds." Toni said.

"Sure thing." She nodded before she walked off.

Toni looked around as her attention fell onto Kenny who was talking to a now calm Kiana at the fountain outside she smiled and then dug into her bag pulling out her mirror.

"Oh we're just in time! Sorry baby traffic was a hassle." Hill said as she and Darian approached the table.

Toni looked up at them and smiled.

"It's okay-"

"Where's my favourite grandchild?" Hill asked as she and Darian sat down.

"With her dad, she was being a little fussy so Kenny took her for a little walk." Toni said steering her attention onto the fountain but they were no longer there.

She faced Darian and Hill again.

"He needs to hurry back I miss her." Darian said picking up his menu.

Toni chuckled. Darian and Hill were obsessed with Kiana, and Kiana loved all the attention that they'd give her. No sooner their waitress came back with Toni and Kenny's drinks on a tray.

"Okay. What can I get you two?" She asked walking around to Darian and Hill just as another waiter brought over Kiana's high chair.

"Uh uh, place that high chair next to her father's chair. That child never allows me to eat in peace." Toni waved him over to Kenny's side.