Trick or treating

October 31

"Boo!" Kenny shouted.

"Shit!" Toni gasped almost knocking the pumpkin her and Kiana were carving off the island.

"Shit!" Kiana impersonated.

"No don't say that. That's a bad word." Toni sternly said.

Kiana frowned before she shrugged her shoulders and continued to stick gems onto the pumpkin.

"Why would you sneak up on us like that?" Toni groaned.

"Why wouldn't I? It's halloween!" Kenny grinned before he tickled Kiana's tummy.

"Dada stawp!" Kiana laughed hysterically.

He stopped and pinched her nose.

"Go get your shoes princess Kiana, I'm taking y'all trick or treating." Kenny said pointing towards the stairs.

Kiana grinned and held her hands out to Kenny. He put her down and watched as she ran up the stairs.

"You look sexy." Toni smiled scanning his batman outfit.

"Me? You look sexy in this cat woman suit." Kenny smirked smacking her ass.

She giggled.

"I'm almost done. We have a princess pumpkin." Toni said as Kenny chuckled at how Kiana put glitter and gems all over the pumpkin.

Toni grimaced as she felt a sudden pain shoot through her body.

"What's wrong?" Kenny frowned.

"Nothing." She shook her head as everything went away. "I'm fine." She smiled.

He leaned down and pecked her lips.

"Tonight we're having scary sex." He grinned standing behind her caressing her hips.

She raised her eyebrows still carving the pumpkin's mouth.

"What's scary sex? Are we using the handcuffs and those edible thongs again?" Toni asked.

"We could. But when I said scary sex, I meant something very different." He kissed her neck.

She giggled placing her hand down on his cheek. He moved his hands from her hips down onto her thighs.

"Stop it. We promised Kiana we'd take her trick or treating. We couldn't go last year because I was on bed rest with Kallen, I really want us to do this halloween stuff as a family." Toni said.

"Okay. Fine. But when we get home-"

"That ass is mine." Toni said in a duh tone.

"Watch your mouth." He stated.

"You watch it. I can't see it from here." Toni said pretending to try and look down at her lips.

"If you get on your knees I'd definitely watch your mouth while it's busy swallowing this d-"

"Shut up." She cut him off placing her finger to his lips. He chuckled as Kallen began to babble.