The honeymoon | Part 1

"Okay now I'm exhausted." Toni panted as she watched the sun start to rise.

"You are something else mama." Kenny smirked pulling the covers over them. "You drive me crazy." Kenny said facing her.

"Did you like what I did?" She asked moving over to lay on his chest.

"I love what you do. Why do you think I married you?"

"You married me because of my vagina?" Toni chuckled.

"One of the reasons. I couldn't let anybody else get this." Kenny shrugged.

Toni smacked him.

"I also love you. You're my best friend and soulmate woman." He said kissing her lips wrapping his arms around her.

She smiled.

"I love you too. The sex is just a bonus." She grinned pecking his lips again.

"I'm tired." She yawned.

He looked up at the clock on the wall 5:43 a.m. then he looked down at her.

"How about we get some sleep in today, and we'll just go eat later on and start exploring tomorrow?" Kenny asked.

She nodded with her eyes shut, "I'd love that." She said climbing onto him so that she was laying on top of him.

He looked down and shook his head as he smiled. He loved this woman so much, he kissed her forehead and snuggled into her closing his own eyes as well.
_______________________

Toni smiled lightly stretching her arms out in front of her digesting her eyes to the light that filled their suite as Kenny placed kisses all over her back and shoulders.

"Mm." She moaned.

He smiled, he now knew that she was awake. He pulled back and ran his hand over her ass.

"Good morning husband." Toni said.

"Actually its 3 in the afternoon so good afternoon wife. I just love how that sounds." Kenny said grinning.

Toni turned over laying on her back as she groaned out in slight pain.

"What?! Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" Toni gasped trying to grab her phone off the side table but it wasn't there, she immediately frowned.

"Your phone's still in your bag. We didn't quite do anything but one thing." He smirked.

She raised her eyebrows, "it's kind of hard for me to not remember last night. My legs hurt and the pain between them is inscrutable." Toni groaned rubbing her thighs.

Kenny grinned.

"That's a good sign. Daddy knows exactly what he's doing." He spoke proudly.

"So do I, I had you moaning my name-"

"Don't ruin this moment." He groaned getting out of bed, he looked around their suite and grabbed his boxers off the sofa and slipped it on.