At your best

- You're a positive motivating force within my life

"Whose birthday is in a couple days?" Kenny asked once Toni came walking into the living room.

"This girl!" Toni squealed pointing at herself.

"Geez woman, you're about to be 26 years old. Damn you're getting old." He chuckled.

She gasped, "I'm the one getting old? You're the 28 year old." Toni scolded placing a pill bottle down on the coffee table.

"What's that?" He raised his eyebrows.

"My birth control." She said before she pushed his arms out the way and straddled him.

She pecked his lips running her fingers through his hair. He smirked.

"What would you like for your birthday?" He asked.

"Gift or party?" She arched her brow.

"Party. I already have your gift." He smiled caressing her thighs.

Her eyes lit up.

"What is it?"

"It's right underneath you in these pants." He grinned making her grab one of the pillows and hit him with it.

"Ken that's not a gift!" She frowned.

"Oh it sure is- where are you going?" He laughed as she got off him.

"A place where my gift isn't sex-"

"I was kidding." He leaned up and grabbed her waist pulling her back to him, "stop being such a drama queen." He said making her, "I never said anything about sex- which reminds me I really have to go hide your gift." He said getting up.

She smiled as she watched him jog upstairs. She couldn't help but wonder what it was. She sat back down and stared at her birth control bottle. She clenched her teeth at the fact that she's been lacking on taking them. She heard a few shuffling upstairs and looked up.

"Are you hiding my gift in your coat closet?" She asked trying her best to listen to the sound.

"Nooo..." He trailed off, "Toni stop being nosey!" He scolded shutting the closet door.

She laughed, "I wasn't being nosey..." She lied as she tried her best to listen to his footsteps.

Kenny tip toed into his bedroom and looked around. Toni got up from the sofa and walked into the kitchen. She opened the pantry and walked inside, she was starving. She obviously had to make something to eat.

"Ken do you want Lamb shanks or lemon chicken pasta?" She shouted.

No answer. She shrugged.

"Lemon chicken pasta it is." She mumbled to herself grabbing the necessary ingredients.

She walked back out and placed everything down on the island. She looked towards the stairs, could it really take him this long to hide a gift. Grabbing the chicken breasts, garlic, cream and butter from the refrigerator she laid everything down before her.
_________________________

Kenny finally came downstairs to find Toni wiping her hands off her apron, she spun around and faced him.

"Wow it sure took you a long time to hide my gift." She shook her head.

"No it actually took me that long because I was taking a shit." He lowly said scratching the back of his head.

"Kenneth I am working with food here!" She scolded before she laughed. "Why are you like this?" She shook her head.

"It smells delicious in here? Is that lemon?" He asked walking up to her.

"I'm making lemon chicken pasta." She said.

"Mmm... already doing wifey stuff." He grinned wrapping his arms around her waist.

She smiled as he kissed her neck.

"Ken. I'm working with food here." Toni giggled. "Listen I'm gonna be changing my number tomorrow-"

"Why?"

She contemplated on whether to tell him and groaned as she placed the lid of the frying pan down on it. She turned in his arms around let out a breathe.

"Ashton has bee-"

"That son of b-"

"No please listen." She begged and he sighed nodding his head. "He's been texting and calling me nonstop and every time I block his number he just comes back with a new one every time." Toni groaned.

"Well than we could take this to the police because that's called harassment."

"I've thought about that but than I realized I'd have to deal with seeing him again and I don't want that. I don't ever wanna see him again, so I figured it would be best to just change my number." Toni said.

Kenny thought it over before nodding his head.

"Okay. If that's what you want than I'll support that."

She smiled pecking his lips. She turned back around facing the food.

"Now I'm starving." He said resting his chin down on her head.

"Foods almost ready." She chuckled.

"I wasn't talking about food baby." He grinned slapping her ass making her jump. "But it's okay I'll eat that too." He shrugged walking out the kitchen.