Shame

Toni peeped down at Kallen and let out a breathe of relief, he was finally asleep. She slowly and gently lifted him up. She got up and put him into his crib, she fixed her dress before she smiled tracing her thumb over his cheek and kissed his forehead before she backed away. She turned the baby monitor on and turned off the light stepping out closing the door leaving it slightly open.

"What if I was a bird, I could poop on everyone." Kiana said as Kenny helped her put on her unicorn pjs.

"Why would you want to poop on everyone?" Kenny chuckled pulling her shirt over her head.

"I don't know. Maybe it's fun, poops just falling from the sky." Kiana shrugged she spoke of it so nonchalantly.

"I wouldn't poop on mommy and Kallen." She shook her head.

"So you'd poop on me? Your dada?" Kenny gasped pretending to be hurt.

Kiana frowned realizing what she had said. Once dressed Kenny immediately began to tickle her.

"No!" She laughed shaking her head, "I'd never poop on you dada!" She laughed hysterically.

Toni leaned up against the doorframe and smiled watching the two. Kenny stopped tickling her and pulled her covers back allowing her to get into bed.

"Kiana love dada."

"I love you too princess." Kenny smiled kissing her forehead.

"No bedtime song?" Kiana frowned.

Kenny grimaced.

"Daddy's kinda trying to have mommy hit a couple high notes tonight." Kenny mumbled.

"Ken." Toni scolded slapping his arm as she approached the two, "how about we read you a bedtime story. Ohh how about Cinderella?" Toni asked holding up the Cinderella book.

Kiana nodded excitedly. Toni sat down next to Kenny and opened the book handing it to Kenny who immediately pulled his face in confusion.

"Read to us daddy." Toni said making Kiana giggle. "But read extremely slow." Toni stated.

Kenny groaned flipping the book open and began to read. Four pages into the book Kiana was already asleep.

"How did you know that would work?"

"If you read it slowly, she automatically starts falling asleep because she loves song so if you read it slowly she falls asleep faster." Toni shrugged making him chuckle.

He closed the book and put it away as Toni tucked Kiana in. She kissed her forehead and immediately when she stood up Kenny grabbed her waist.

"You still owe me something." He smirked kissing her shoulder.

"I do?" She arched her brow.

"Yup. All that teasing you were doing today." He said as they walked out of Kiana's bedroom.

She smiled lightly as he watched her close the door before he lifted her up.

"Ken!" She squealed.

"Come on! We have some work to do!" He grinned running into their bedroom as she laughed at his excitement.