Good thing

- The best things in life are already mine

2 months later

Kenny watched the rain that poured and the curtains that swayed since their balcony doors were wide open, he looked over at Toni that began to stir lightly still slightly curled halfway up. He couldn't believe how hot it was this morning and then the rain and cold just came out of nowhere. He checked the time on his phone and it read 5:48 p.m., he sighed and looked down at Toni. A small smile spread across his face once his attention fell down on her belly, he placed his hand down on it and caressed it having Toni stir again.

"What are you doing?" Toni yawned watching as Kenny leaned down and kissed her belly.

"I'm just showing some love to my baby." Kenny chuckled kissing her lips.

"You're up. We have to get ready, the party starts in 2 hours." Kenny said helping her sit up.

"Okay." She nodded wiping out her eyes.

"You dropped the kids off at my mother's?"

"Yeah." He nodded, "I also have some really great news." He smiled as she faced him once they got out of bed.

"What?" She eagerly questioned.

"Someone finally made a great offer for our house and I accepted it because they offered us the full price and in just 2 weeks we can start moving into our new home." Kenny said.

Toni gasped.

"That's great news babe!" She hugged him as he came around to her, "but that means we have to be out of here in 2 weeks." Toni cringed.

"Yeah well... our house has been renovated and everything is perfect and in place so it shouldn't really be much of a problem. But anyways, chop chop!" He clapped.

"Too speed up the process we can shower together." He smirked picking her up bridal style and carrying her into their bathroom as she giggled.
_______________________

"My favourite co-CEO." Ronnie said sounding extremely bubbly as he approached Kenny and Toni who came walking into the reception.

"Hey." Kenny nodded shaking his hand.

"Mrs Edmonds, lovely to see you again." Ronnie smiled over at Toni as Kenny helped her remove her baggy fur coat.

"Hi Ronnie." Toni smiled.

"Whoa... Edmonds you didn't tell me you two were expecting again." Ronnie said once he noticed Toni's bump.

" Ronnie said once he noticed Toni's bump