Panic | Part 1

"Ken are you sleeping?" Toni whispered pushing at his shoulder.

"Mm?" Kenny mumbled stirring a bit.

"Ken! Wake up!" Toni scolded vigorously shaking him.

"What?!" He snapped as his eyes shot open now staring at her.

"I'm horny." Toni blurted out fiddling with her fingers.

"Really?" He groaned, "go back to sleep-"

"I can't. Ken! You're my husband and the reason I'm feeling like this. Did you forget this happened with Kiana and Kallen too?" Toni groaned.

"Ken!" She shouted smacking his shoulder as she watched him doze off again.

"What?" He asked in a daze.

"I'm horny." She pouted.

He sighed wiping out his eyes and sat up. He checked the time on his phone and groaned at the time.

"It's 4 in the morning-"

"And? I always satisfy your needs no matter the time-"

"Don't lie, last week I wanted to have sex-"

"We were having dinner at my mom's house-"

"Doesn't matter." He shook his head, "the point is we never had sex and so I will not just fall into your trap now." He stated laying back down.

"I should've just bought myself a vibrator." She mumbled folding her arms over her chest.

"What?" He laughed sitting up again.

"Ken!" She groaned in frustration, "I'm horny!"

"Fine." He caved, he got up and undressed watching as she pulled her lace panties down tossing them on the ground.

She sat up allowing Kenny to remove her black silk nightgown. She smiled as he wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed her lips.

"Lay down." She instructed.

He chuckled and obliged. She climbed onto him, he stroked his member and tried to push in but she kept moving away.

"Are you teasing me? Come on now!" He groaned grabbing her hips.

"Stop! I wanna ride your face." She said innocently.

Kenny let out a breathe before he fixed his pillows.

"Okay, I'm comfortable. Saddle on." He said.

She grinned climbing onto him.
___________________________

"Dada you're messing!" Kiana pointed.

Kenny blinked a couple times before he sighed realizing he had dozed off again. He grabbed a few napkins and wiped down the island where he had messed with the orange juice.

"There we go." Toni smiled slowly spinning Kiana around placing the comb and hairspray down on the island.

"Mirror please?" Kiana said holding her hand out to Toni.