B3?

explicit content. 🚫

"I can't go anymore..." Toni trailed off gripping the back of Kenny's head.

"Yes you can." He grunted thrusting into her.

Her head fell back as his mouth latched onto her skin. He traveled from her neck to her breast whilst tightening his hold around her waist. Toni sighed biting her lip, she felt her peak nearing. She cupped his face and connected their lips he dragged her body away from their sliding door and tossed her body down on the bed. He pulled away from the kiss and grabbed her hands pinning them above her head.

"Ken. Baby." Toni moaned shutting her eyes rocking her hips upward against him.

He smirked caressing her breast with his freehand.

"Relax mama." He chuckled and began to slowly run his hand down her chest.

"Let me see those beautiful brown orbs." Kenny said in a low yet such a sexy and demanding tone.

She opened her eyes looking up into his. He smiled as his hand reached her center sending chills down Toni's spine immediately making her back arch.

"Ken-"

"Uh uh..."

"Daddy?"

"Much better." He smiled attacking her neck.

She squirmed as he rubbed over her pearl with his thumb, he was driving her insane. Especially since he had her hands in custody. She wrapped her legs around his waist locking him in and started wiggling against him.

"Mmm baby what you doing?" He moaned against her skin.

"Nothing..." She trailed off.

He pulled back and kissed her lips, he slightly sat up and began to speed up his strokes.

"Oh god!" She shouted, "I'm cumming- don't stop baby..." She moaned tossing her head back.

Working his thumb over her bundle, he felt her walls lock him in. No sooner her body began to vibrate as he felt her cover him, he stroked one more time and felt his peak getting closer.

"I'm cumming." He warned.

"Kiss me." She demanded.

He leaned down and kissed her as he erupted.

"Mmm." They both moaned into the kiss.

She smiled as he finally let her hands go and pulled out running his hands up and down her thighs. Both panting, they were still on a high. He leaned down and kissed her lips again.

"I love you." She smiled as he pulled away plopping down beside her.

"I love you more." He chuckled.

"I have to tell you something." Toni said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Kimberly's pregnant!" She blurted out nervously.

Kenny raised his eyebrows and faced her.