thirty-two: witch bitch

In the last two weeks, it's been nonstop chaos. Belle, Lia, and Alice have done constant work to help me prepare for my wedding.

After Aden proposed to me, I instantly told the girls and they freaked. Since we were young, Belle, Lia, and I have all planned out our weddings from start to beginning. And for one of us to get married, it was a dream come true.

But in werewolf society, marriage isn't really a thing. Once you've been marked and mated, you're considered a pair for the rest of your life. Out of the sweetness in his heart, Aden proposed to me and allowed me to have a wedding. Although I am a wolf now, I grew up with all of my own little human fantasies that I wanted in life and now I'll be able to live them out.

I groaned in frustration at the inability to reach my slip zipper. "I can't do it!"

"Need help?" Belle laughed.

"Shut up and help me. I can't do it," I moaned. Belle walked over and quickly zipped it up.

"Thank you," I nodded. Instead of a regular bra, my wedding gown needed to be put over a slip-on dress. "Help me in my dress too please?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course." Belle grabbed the dress and allowed me to step in it.

"So where are the other two?" I pulled up the dress and held the front up to my chest, allowing Belle to do the corset.

"Uh, last I was told, Alice was helping Daniel calm down Aden," Belle laughed. "I heard he's been going insane. This isn't normal for him and he's afraid of messing it up for you."

"Awe, he's so sweet," I cooed. "And Lia?"

"I think she's helping Beverly set up the chairs for the ceremony. Not that many people are coming, per your request, but it still needed to be done," Belle pulled the ribbon through the last loop and pulled it tightly.

"You're going to break my ribs, ouch," I complained.

"Shut up, you'll heal," Belle chuckled.

"'Fuck up," I mumbled. Belle tied the ribbon into a bow and stood back, allowing me to see myself. I gasped at my reflection. My hair was in a beautiful up-down hairstyle, styled with curls and braids. My makeup made my blue eyes pop and outlined my bone structure perfectly. Lastly, the dress was beautiful.

I knew how the dress looked but never tried it on with the full set up. The gown was absolutely perfect, I looked like a princess. I decided against the traditional white gown and went with a pale lilac color. The skirt of the dressed puffed up at my waist and out towards the floor. My corset was lowcut and made a v where it met the skirt. The corset was full of lace and covered from my chest to my wrists.

"You look like a princess," Belle gasped.

"Whoa! You look beautiful," Alice called from the door.

"I love this so much," I smiled widely. "I need Lia here." "Lia, can you come to my room please?"

"Coming up the stairs now," she responded.

Lia playfully pushed Alice from the door and grabbed onto Belle. I laughed at the three of them and smiled lightly, "guys, I have something to tell you!"

"Are you pregnant?" Lia bursts out.

"No, shut up!" I laughed, "Let me talk. I wanted all three of you to be here because you guys are my best friend. You guys have been with me through everything. Lia, Belle, you two have been with me since we were in elementary school. Alice, you've been with me since the first day I came here. I can never thank you guys enough for all of this.