Chapter Twelve.

I Have Some Ideas...👁👁 100 Comments? 😛

S2E2: Palm Springs {Part I}

Y/n Pov.

Conner: "So what you're telling me is that Amelia was wrong and I was right?" I laughed and looked at his sister who pleaded with me to lie.

Y/n: "All I'm saying is the calculation is wrong," I said looking down at our math homework. 

Lucas: "You know that means-"

Conner: "I was fucking right!" He jumped on his chair and pointed at his sister, "You were wrong!" I sat back and drank my juice in amusement.

Stormi: "Oh God, here we go..." She laughed watching Amelia and Conner argue, again. 

Y/n: "You know, I never knew homework involved this much arguing." They all sat back watching the two siblings argue.

Freya: "It does when you ask Amelia and Conner to help," They both stopped at looked at her with frowns.

Amelia: "Excuse you."

Conner: "Yeah, we don't argue that much," I scoffed and stood up with my empty glass.

Y/n: "I'm going to get something more strong," Ana stood up and wrapped her arm around mines.

Ana: "Same, I need coffee." I laughed and walked to the kitchen seeing all the adults sitting there, talking and drinking.

Kendall: "How's the homework?" I hummed and gave Ana a look.

Anastasia: "The usual, Conner and Amelia." They all laughed.

Hailey: "Welcome to my life," I chuckled and turned the kettle on.

Vanessa: "Do those two ever get tired of fighting?" She asked curiously.

"No." Ana, Hailey, and I answered at the same time. They all laughed and mumbled something to themselves making Ana tug on my shirt.

Y/n: "What?" I asked looking at her weirdly.

Ana: "I tried talking to Conner today," She mumbled so only I could hear her.

Y/n: "And how did the go?" I asked getting the milk from the fridge.

Ana: "Didn't he tell you?" I shook my head and made our coffee. "Oh, well I tried talking to him and it didn't go well," I furrowed my eyebrows.

Y/n: "What did he do?" I sighed knowing he did something stupid.

Ana: "He told me that it was just sex for him." I looked at her wide eyed.

Y/n: "He said that? Conner said that it was just sex?" The frown deepened on her face.

Ana: "He did. What do I do now? I mean, I really like and care about him but if he's using me for sex then I'm not going to be in that relationship. My mother didn't raise an idiot." I sighed and shook my head.

Y/n: "...I can't believe he said that," She looked over her shoulder and saw them all talking, not paying any attention to us.

Ana: "Yeah well, he's a dick like every other guy I've been with." I sighed and pulled the girl in for a small hug.

Y/n: "I'm sorry Ana," She shrugged her shoulders and pulled away.

Ana: "It's whatever, the girls wanted me to tell you what he said because apparently, they have a plan." I grabbed my mug and handed hers to her.

Y/n: "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" She laughed lowly.

Ana: "Probably because it's a bad plan," I laughed and shook my head.