Chapter Eight.

Implementing something new, so from now, every chapter will be required to have 100 votes and 100 comments because I feel like we need to be more interactive with each other. I know I owe y'all this big time so blow up the comments! 👀

S1E8: Fucking In The Office Sounds Like A Plan

Y/n Pov.

Conner: "Dude! Wake the fuck up! It's already eleven and you promised your brother that you would come to the shop today." I heard him bang on the door. 

Y/n: "Whatever!" I groaned grabbing the pillow and covering my head. 

I was having the best sleep and of course, Conner had to fuck it up. I started drifting off again when I felt the pillow being removed, I was about to kick Conner's ass when I felt fingers run through my hair. 

Hailey: "Wake up sleepy..." I opened my eyes and saw hazel eyes looking at me. My bad mood instantly disappearing in midair.

Y/n: "I'm awake," I mumbled. 

Hailey: "I could tell," She laughed moving her hands away. "Go have a shower and come down for breakfast," She stood up and started making her way to the door.

Y/n: "Are you for breakfast?" I smirked seeing her turn around and give me a look.

Hailey: "Towels are in the bathroom, I'll see you downstairs in half an hour." I chuckled seeing her obvious red cheeks and watched her leave the room.

I sighed and got up from the bed, quickly making the bed before going to the bathroom. I started brushing my teeth and thought about yesterday making a smile grace its way onto my lips. 

I knew it was wrong, I did...but she was sexy as fuck and her personality was a ten.

So fuck that, I'm going for the hot milf.

I did my morning routine and changed into👇 this and made sure I looked presentable. I packed up my clothes and sprayed some cologne, grabbing the rest of my belongings, and made my way downstairs. I placed the bag down by the counter and saw Hailey working alone in the kitchen.

 I placed the bag down by the counter and saw Hailey working alone in the kitchen

Y/n: "Where's the princess and prince?" I teased making her laugh.

Hailey: "Still getting ready, Justin phoned earlier so they were talking to him...or trying to anyway." I hummed sensing that she didn't want to talk about it.

Y/n: "Okay, so what are you making for breakfast, beautiful?" I asked placing my hands on the counter and leaning on them. She looked up from mixing the batter and licked her lips.

Hailey: "How is it so easy for you to say that?" I shrugged and smiled at her.

Y/n: "Because...you're beautiful." I said like it was the most obvious thing ever. She blushed making me internally smile, "So, whatcha making?" I walked around the counter and stood next to her.