Chapter Six.

I'm really having fun with this book lol...don't forget to comment  💋

S1E6: Opps, I did it again...

Hailey's Pov.

Hailey: "Y/n," I breathed out feeling her kisses move to my neck. I moved my head back and leaned against the counter feeling her lips move against my skin.

I moved my hands to her short hair and tugged on it roughly, pulling her lips back to mine. I moaned into the kiss once she slipped her tongue in my mouth fighting for dominance. 

I've had people kiss me and trust me, I've met a few good kissers but they had nothing on Y/n. She moved her hands to my waist, picking me up and settling me on the counter. I pulled away once I acknowledged what I was doing and pushed her away softly.

Y/n: "Why'd you stop?" She asked breathing heavily.

Hailey: "Y/n, we can't," I said trying to catch my breath with her. She licked her lips and placed her hands on the counter on each side of me.

Y/n: "Why not? It's not like I'm illegal or something," She looked up at me with those Y/e/c eyes that made my insides melt at how intensely they stared at me.

Hailey: "I'm married and you're friends with my kids, God, I'm also way older than you." I said trying to understand how she was attracted to me. She scoffed and moved between my legs.

Y/n: "The only problem I'm seeing is that you're married and yeah, that's a problem but as for everything else..fuck it. Age is just a number plus you don't even look like you're a day over twenty two." I rolled my eyes at her trying to flirt with me, even after she kissed me.

Hailey: "Thank you for the compliments but this still isn't right, I shouldn't have kissed you." She groaned and dropped her head down.

Y/n: "Hailey, we both know you wanted to kiss me..." I scoffed and slapped her head, "What?! I wanted to kiss you too! I admit to it." She said rubbing the back of her head, "And ow," I shook my head.

Hailey: "That doesn't change anything. My kids absolutely love and adore you. I don't want to ruin the relationship you have with them. I'm married and I'd like to keep it that way," I said seeing the light in her eyes suddenly go out.

Y/n: "Does he make you happy anymore?" She asked taking me back. I looked down at my lap and thought about her question.

I knew the answer, hell everyone did but saying it to someone who wasn't my friends was a new one for me.

Y/n: "Hey...look at me and answer me," She mumbled lifting my head up by my chin and staring at me. "Does he make you happy anymore?" She asked again.

Hailey: "....he doesn't," I answered seeing her frown deepen. "But that doesn't give me the right to cheat on him, Y/n." She placed both her hands on my face and held it.

Y/n: "When are you going to stop making everyone else happy and focus on yourself?" She questioned reading me like a book. 

I still couldn't understand how she did that.

What took Justin months, years to figure out took her minutes, days, weeks even.

Hailey: "That's what you do when you're a mother," I said pushing her back slowly and getting off the counter. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair looking at her.

Y/n: "I get that, but your happiness also counts Hailey," She said looking at me. I sighed and walked over to her taking her hands in mine. She intertwined them making the butterflies in my stomach flutter around like crazy.