Chapter Seventeen.

I Know I Went Missing, But I'm Back. It's Starting Y'all....Its. Starting 😱 100 comments 👁👄👁

S2E7: Palm Springs {Part IV}

Hailey's Pov.

Hailey: "I'm tired," I whined trying to get her to stop kissing me. She chuckled and kissed my forehead.

Y/n: "I know, but we have to go for breakfast." I opened my eyes and squinted, trying to get it to adjust to the light in the room.

I did my morning stretch and smiled to myself, allowing memories of last night to invade my mind. I opened my eyes and wrapped the sheet around my naked body, looking at Y/n who was already dressed and ready.

Hailey: "Did I sleep in that long?" She nodded with a smile.

Y/n: "You did, I let you because you seemed exhausted but you need to eat so have a shower and come downstairs. I'll be waiting," She kissed my nose and pulled away.

Hailey: "Y/n..." I called when she made her way to the door.

Y/n: "Yes?" She turned around and looked at me.

Hailey: "...I meant what I said last night." She licked her lips and grinned at me, showing me her dimples.

Y/n: "I know. I did too," She opened the door and closed it making me lay back on the bed and giggle to myself.

I still couldn't believe last night happened. I haven't felt so connected to someone like that in my entire life, emotionally and physically and I was excited to see what else happens between us.

Also, the sex was phenomenal.

I woke up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom to get ready. Once I finished up my morning routine, I changed and cleaned up the room, making the bed so it didn't look like we did anything.

Kendall: "Hey there sleepy," She greeted me when I came out of the room. "Did the wine knock you out too?" I laughed nervously.

Something did.

Hailey: "It did. I'm guessing it did the same to you?" She held her head and shook her head.

Kendall: "It was something," I laughed and shook my head. I greeted everyone at the table and started dishing out my food, seeing Y/n and Aria talking and laughing. I smiled seeing her dimples and took my seat next to Bella.

Bella: "You look chirpy this morning." She mumbled eating her bacon.

Hailey: "A good night's sleep does that to you." She hummed and eyed me with a sly grin.

Bella: "You look odd..." I drank my coffee and glanced at her.

Hailey: "Oh, how so?" I asked playing along with her.

Bella: "It looks like you had sex, but I could be wrong." She said innocently making my eyes nearly pop out of my sockets. I cleared my throat and shrugged.

Hailey: "I wish, lord knows I need," I said playing along as best as I could.

Bella: "Lord knows..." She laughed and turned away from me.

Mia: "Okay, so what are we doing today?" She asked looking at us. "It is our last day and I think we should make it good," We all agreed.

Zayn: "Why don't we go to a water park or something?" He suggested handing Y/n some orange juice, "The weather is good." I shrugged.

Hailey: "I don't mind doing that," Dom nodded.

Dom: "I think that's a good idea," We all decided to go to the park and spend some time there.