Chapter 11

Moonbyul

What the hell just happened?

I can't concentrate on the movie anymore. My mind is fixated on the temptation I saw earlier. It felt so hot that I wanted to go to the kitchen and put my body in the freezer and never come out. This is the first time my body has burned up in this sort of way, and it felt strange.. but it's good.. definitely extremely good.

I'm not sure if she did it on purpose or not, but damn, that seduces me. The beast within is now attempting to escape from its cage, and I don't know how to restrain it again.

I tried to calm my nerves by returning my attention to the movie, but yongsun won't let me when she leans her head on my shoulder and wraps her arms around my waist as if she was trying to plan something.. something I never considered I'd be able to survive did.

What on earth is she thinking?

"Byulah," Yongsun murmured loud enough for me to hear. She said it in a hoarse voice that sent shivers down my spine, further weakening my already weak knees. I'm practically sitting, but I can feel my energy draining from my body.

This won't give me justice.

"Yeah?" I replied, my breath quivering. Despite my nervousness, I was able to respond to her without stuttering.

I can't say I'm just nervous because, truthfully, I'm anxious. The tension between us is too much than I expected, and the way she smells isn't helping me deal with this shit inside of me. Her scent was intoxicating, and it was causing me to lose control.

She didn't respond for several minutes. Her breathing is normal and nothing to be worried about. Maybe she dozed off?  I hope so, that would be better.

I cautiously looked down to prove my accusation was correct, but as my eyes saw her face, I noticed her looking back at me with those fierce eyes.. eyes that can slay anyone who dares to defy her commands.

It was demanding. I'm feeling dominated.

Our gazes locked, our faces so close that our hearts pounded a little too loudly. Our noses are only a few inches apart, and if I move forward, our lips will meet. Yongsun was looking at me lovingly, and I returned his gaze without masking any of my emotions.

My dark eyes slowly moved down to her lips, and I cursed myself for wondering what it would taste like. I licked my dry lips and held my breath for as long as I could. Yongsun may have seen what I did that she parted her lips, staring at me seductively.. as if she's inviting and telling me to dive in.

Her breath is adding to the sensations I'm experiencing right now. She smells like mint mixed with the beer she's had. I've reached my breaking point, and I can't take it any longer. This is a form of torture.

I'm about to close the gap between us when...

Ding dong~

We both froze as the sound of the doorbell echoed throughout the room, causing us to pause what was about to happen. I'm looking at her with furrowed brows, and she's looking at me with the same, but I immediately realize what it was. I recall Yongsun ordering some food.

"I-I think it's the delivery guy," I said as I rose from my seat and gently pushed her to the other side, leaving her for a moment to get the food. I wobbled my way to the door, but I got there eventually.

I gave my smile to the delivery guy, and bow my head as a sign of gratitude, but my mind was disappointed why he arrived at this type of time. We're about to go in that direction. Why does he feel the need to ruin everything?