Special Chapter

Moonbyul's POV

"Byulie, hurry up. We're going to be late." Yongsun knocked at the bathroom door I'm in, I was fixing my light make up before we're good to go.

I hurriedly walked outside the bathroom door as I froze on my spot when I saw my wife looking so hot in her outfit. She was wearing a slim white dress that fitted through her curves and chest, making her breast looks so full in my sight. She looks so beautiful with it that I wanted to tear it apart in half, away from her body. The dress looks good on her but I think she looks better if she's bare, with me.

I mean, we've been married for almost six years now but I am still mesmerized by yongsun's body every time I see her naked.

Yongsun might have grasped the idea of what I've been thinking when she cleared her throat, gave me a murderous glare and a raised eyebrow.

"Moonbyul we're going to be late." She stated, but knowing her wife, she knows she can't stop me.

I seductive grin appeared on my face as I walk towards her direction while giving her a playful glare. Yongsun sighed and was ready to argue but I instantly cut her off with a tender kiss.

Well, my plan was literally just a quick kiss but yongsun's lip tint is so tempting that it made me lift my hand up and cupped her left breast, as I tilted my head towards the other side, deepening the kiss more.

Yongsun was surely in a hurry but she knows when it comes to this, it will always give her a hard time declining.

Her arms lovingly cupped my face before it slowly wrapped around my neck, pulling me down, closer to her more. I can feel her body was starting to heat up and so am I, we've been always making love but we don't know why we still can't get enough with each other.

I bit her lower lip as I let my tongue entered towards her mouth making both of our tongues fight with dominance. Yongsun was smiling in defeat before she let me win in our little tongue fight and let me indulged her mouth more, giving me the best access as possible.

I trailed my other hand towards her back until it slowly ran down her bottom, giving yongsun's perfectly round butt a hard squeeze that made her moan throaty.

"Oh God, byul-"

As I lifted her dress ready to take it off, yongsun's eyes parted as she slowly got back to her senses. She gently pushed me away from her but still responding to my kisses in the process.

"Byulie stop, you're ruining my look."

I gave her a disapproval groan before I proceeded on my monkey business with her lips again. I don't know why but yongsun's lips, body, touch, sums all her existence is addicted. I want more of her, I can't get enough of her.

"Baby stop, we can do this later. I promise you can have me till morning." I stopped at her neck for a second before I slow down giving her light kisses.

"Really?" I whispered while trailing down wet kisses to her jaw, down to the skin on her neck, shoulder, while inhaling the scent of her skin that can be qualified as my drugs.

"Y-Yes really." Yongsun answered. I know she wanted to continue this with me just by feeling the heat on her body but she also knows we can't take this much longer. Our friends might kick our butts.

"Hmmm fair enough." I said and move away.

She was relieved with my decision as she fixes her dress that I lifted earlier. My playful hand got a mind in her own when it smacks yongsun's ass that it made my wife flinched a little while she eyed me, shaking her head.