Chapter 26

Yongsun spins the wheel and the arrow landed at the blue sticker and God knows how excited I am to look at what's beneath those things. We're all curious about what's written in there since no one knows the penalties. So without further ado, Jennie continued to speak the remaining steps on what to do.

"Before we pull the sticker, spin the bottle first to know who will be your partner." Jennie added which yongsun immediately did. We're all holding our breathes when the bottle slowly spinning, indicating that it'll stop at someone any second from now.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHH!" 

Chaos. That's all I can describe the occurrence that was happening right now. All the people in this private place screamed as the bottle stops at someone I didn't expect. 

Irene

"Pull the sticker now!" Lisa excitedly said to Jennie which the latter quickly complied.
I thought this couldn't get any worse but I was wrong. My mouth went agape when we saw the penalty and I also saw in my peripheral vision, moonbyul's reaction is the same as mine.

'Body shot'

"The fuck?" Both moonbyul and I murmured under our breaths, enough for us to hear each other curse. Are they seriously gonna do this?

I look at irene, confirming if this was okay with her and she's looking at me also, assuring me if it's alright to do it with yongsun. I never want her to think I am a hindrance with this fun so even if I wasn't so sure about this, I gave her an assurance smile that it's okay to me. I'm not a bummer and besides this kind of penalty is expected in the first place. I'm just shocked that yongsun and irene will be the ones who'll do it.

But it will be more awkward if moonbyul and I would do it for the love of God!

"Body shot! Body shot! Body shot!" Jeongyeon cheered in delight as both irene and yongsun stared at each other, not knowing what to do. My eyes accidentally darted at moonbyul, giving her a nod which she completely understands.

"If you're worried about me and seulgi, don't be. This is just a game and it's completely okay to us." Moonbyul spoke and looked at me with a smile. I responded with a nod, making the others erupt with screams of satisfaction. 

Still not sure what to do, yongsun chuckled. I can feel she was nervous on what they are about to do. But the penalty is a penalty, and she was the one who said let the fun started. Irene and Yongsun both mouthed okay as Jennie handed them the lime and salt.

I have never been so tense watching them in my whole damn life!

Am I really gonna watch Irene doing this infront of me, and yongsun infront of moonbyul? I'm disappointed it isn't me but at the same time, it excites me. It was a newfound excitement that I couldn't exactly describe, but it feels good.  I guess moonbyul feels that excitement too just by the grin plastered on her face. I didn't expect that the woman I like will have a body shot on my bestfriend's soon-to-be-girlfriend. I just laughed internally at my thoughts.

"So who's gonna drink?" Yongsun asked Jennie.

"You're the first pick so it's you who'll drink, but if you don't want to, you can ask your partner to switch position." Jennie explained which made yongsun and Irene nod. They both look at each other with a smile on their face, but seconds later, yongsun spoke.

"Oh okay. I'll do it." She said as she took a glance at moonbyul. Irene seems satisfies with her decision. I chuckled a bit when I saw how moonbyul's breathing stopped for a second.