Finale

"Where are we going?"

Yongsun curiously asked the woman who's driving silently but with a big smile plastered on her face. It's not that it's her first time seeing moonbyul this happy, but yongsun doesn't know why but she feels excited all of a sudden, and it kinda gives her a nervous feeling.
She knows moonbyul is plotting something in her head.

Earlier that day, her fiancee called her saying to dress casually because they have a special event to attend to. She wanted to ask further but moonbyul immediately ended the call before she can speak her mind. She doesn't mind tho, she thinks moonbyul is doing something urgent because of the way she speaks with her.

But, now that she saw moonbyul, it doesn't feel like there is something urgent happening.

"Baby where are we goinggg~" Yongsun whined when moonbyul ignore her previous question.

"We're going to, uhm, something magical." Moonbyul casually answers eyes still on the road.

"But every place is magical if you're with me. What's new?" Yongsun retorted.

Moonbyul's ears turn red in an instant. For the past five years that they've been together, yongsun have learned to rebut on how to be greasy like her, and greasy yongsun is something she is proud of. She have raised her fiancee well.

Fiancee, they are now in their 5th year but moonbyul didn't do anything to turn that fiancee to wife. Yongsun have given her hints, that she wanted moonbyul to be with her for the rest of their life and build a family with her, but moonbyul will always avoid the topic or excuse something to get away.

She knows moonbyul have noticed her signs, but she doesn't know why until now moonbyul didn't do anything about it.

Does she didn't want me to be her wife?

Is she still not ready to commit with me?

But the more she thinks negatively about moonbyul, the more moonbyul does efforts to make her feel that she truly loves her, that there isn't something to be afraid of. There are days that yongsun feels tired because of many demands in their company, huge meetings, daily reports, and all. Moonbyul was always there to take care of her, cooking her favorite food when they arrived home, giving her a massage, initiating a conversation that could light up her mood and even cuddling with her until she fell asleep.

Everyday.

Almost everyday moonbyul always do that heart-fluttering efforts that made yongsun fall inlove with her more every second. That is why yongsun stop thinking about all the worries about moonbyul still not consulting her about the wedding. She would wait until she's ready if that's what she wants, even if it will take forever.

"You're so beautiful." Moonbyul blurted all of a sudden that made yongsun whipped her head towards the smiling hamster. She's been staring at the girl for more than a minute now but yongsun must've something a lot in mind to not notice a pair of eyes staring right through her face.

"Yah! Focus on the road." Yongsun worriedly stated, moonbyul just chuckled and held her hand.

"Baby, where here minutes ago if you're still not aware." Moonbyul said, making yongsun's eyes widened.

"We are?!" She wandered her eyes outside and moonbyul was saying the truth. They have arrived at their destination.

A resort? But, why is everything looks so familiar? Yongsun thought. Moonbyul's chuckle turns into a light laugh just by thinking her fiancee can be a little dumb sometimes.